Planned start date: May 3 2020

Planned Duration & Frequency: 1x/week till done

Term: Lost Mines of Phandelver, One shot

Text or Voice: Maybe (depends on group)

Voice software used: Discord

Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: 25/75

Number of Players in game & needed: [In: 2] [Need: 3]

Character starting level & equipment: level 1 character class starting equipment

Character restrictions: As long as the information is in the books from the essential collection. I will also be allowing feats. To use feats you will be required to exchange your stat ability point increase for 1 feat. You can use the point buy system for initial stats or request the GM roll your stats.

Details of your scenario:

Lost Mine of Phandelver is an adventure for four to five characters of 1st level. During the course of the adventure, the characters will advance to 5th level. The adventure is set a short distance from the city of Neverwinter in the Sword Coast region of the Forgotten Realms setting. The Sword Coast is part of the North-a vast realm of free settlements surrounded by wilderness and adventure.

GM: If you are going to sign up please commit to the entirety of the adventure.
GM: I have the entire Essential Collections. Lost Mines of Phandelver (not the temporary free till May 7 2020.)

morb0
April 28th, 2020, 19:05
Interested.

Damianete
April 28th, 2020, 19:26
Hello !!! I'm also interested in the campaing. It will be my first virtual campaing but I have large experience on D&D 5e.
Tell me something and I'll learn FG software fast.

Damià

shezingzh
April 28th, 2020, 20:34
morb0 and Damianete your in. You can create your own character on your system or you can log in on Saturday and create your character as I have all the resource books. I already have 2 people, so one more and I will close the game. We will then start on Sunday. Please be prompt out of courtesy for the others and myself.

Damianete
April 28th, 2020, 20:53
I will create my character manually at home (since I have the paper books with me) and then with all your books and resources we can create the virtual version. What about the race/class ?? I like spellcasters but I can play anything the party needs !! I am on discord my name is AllSkill#4284

Damià

Gingerking
April 28th, 2020, 21:14
Hello, I am new to fantasy grounds but I have been playing for years. Would love to give this a try if you are still looking for players.

a bird
April 28th, 2020, 22:03
I'm interested.

I can upload my character from beyond using this (https://ai6k.com/dndbeyond/) and can send over the XML file.

shezingzh
April 29th, 2020, 19:47
The game is now full. Thank you all for your consideration.

batt4513
April 29th, 2020, 20:28
If anyone drops out for any reason I'd love to play with you guys.

shezingzh
April 30th, 2020, 22:38
batt4513 I will put you on a list just in case along with Gingerking and a bird.

scottwadyko
May 3rd, 2020, 00:10
interested. new to fantasy grounds.

shezingzh
May 10th, 2020, 01:04
Thank you scottwadyko for applying. My game is closed at the moment but I have put your name down for future games.

darthhomer
May 10th, 2020, 14:37
You can add me to the wait list too if your so kind! ;)