PDA

View Full Version : What is this thing??

swest
April 28th, 2020, 07:28
This isn't 3.5E/Pathfinder-related, but frankly, I don't know where to put it.

Can someone tell me: What is the thing the red arrow is pointing at?

Thanks!

- s.west

[why is it always so damn hard to get an image inlined... I found the help file:

How do I add an image to a post?

If you have uploaded an image as an attachment, you can click the arrow next to the 'Attachment Icon' and select it from the list. This will be inserted into your post and can be located where you want it displayed.

There is no "arrow next to blah, blah, blah"

crap!

[last edit, and then I give up]

Beats me, how to get that image to show up. That's typical. Just one more example of software that is supposed to be intuitive, doesn't have any kind of User Manual, but doesn't do what it purports to, and in the end we just blame the Stupid Loser, uh, I mean User, who is always the problem. That's me.

swest
April 28th, 2020, 07:29
Crap! I thought the image would be inlined... I'll work on that. But, if anyone takes a look at the linked image, and can tell me the answer, in the meantime, I would appreciate it.

- s.west

rweiher
April 28th, 2020, 07:35
Looks like the tool_clear_saves icon from this thread: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?50143-Save-overlay-extension-(idea-from-Ken-L)

swest
April 28th, 2020, 07:49
Looks like the tool_clear_saves icon from this thread: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?50143-Save-overlay-extension-(idea-from-Ken-L)

Thank you! That's exactly the image... Ok, so now I have to get into Kelrugem's extension and make sure I know how to use it properly. I had added the extension, but I have yet to fully exercise it.

Again, thank you, @rweiher, I was completely stumped.

- s.west

swest
April 28th, 2020, 07:50
Now if I could only figure out how to inline that .jpg...

Like my father used to say, "It's always something."

Kelrugem
April 30th, 2020, 20:49
Thank you! That's exactly the image... Ok, so now I have to get into Kelrugem's extension and make sure I know how to use it properly. I had added the extension, but I have yet to fully exercise it.

Again, thank you, @rweiher, I was completely stumped.

- s.west

that clears the save overlays :) I might need to recode it in such a way that it clears blood overlays, too; not sure :) Needed for when you want to cast more than one spell in a turn, or you recast :) )

(the reason for that is also, that sometimes no overlay is shown but it still has some, that happens when some token has an overlay when closing the campaign; but after restarting the campaign the overlay is gone while still be saved in the data base. Then press the button to clean that behaviour :) (or change the turn etc.) I still need to add some more redraw functions in the code to avoid that happening :) )