PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player LF Weeknight Game Mon-Sat UTC -4 (East Coast US) Prefer 5th Ed.

Theonar
April 28th, 2020, 05:03
FGC License: Free game
FGU License: Standard
Time Zone: UTC -4/GMT -4. Eastern Time.
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Looking for a weekly game, evenings/nights any day from Monday through Saturday. I work retail, but mostly my schedule has me working mornings till afternoon. I know my schedule 2-3 weeks in advance.
Term: Single module/campaign - open to long term.
Voice: I use discord, but can use other software if needed.

Game System Preferred: D&D 5th Edition, I am looking to play through level 1 starting type adventures. I am particularly interested in The Dragon of Icespire Peak. I will play other into adventures if needed. However - I will be playing a Lost Mine of Phandelver game on Sundays, but not through FG, and if that's what I end up playing here I'd be curious about the differences in experience between VTT software.
Game System Experience: I am in my late 30s and have played RP games since late teens. I have played many systems including a long term campaign in D&D 3.5, Shadowrun, World of Darkness games, d20 system, and many more. I do not have playing experience in 5th Ed, but have watched streams and games, and followed the progress for some time, and read some of the content out there.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: None, this would be my first.

Character Type Preferred: I tend to fill the roles I see as needed in groups. I can and will play many character types as I find sticking with one thing all the time boring.
About me: I like to play a balanced mix of roleplay and combat, usually one breaks up the other to keep it all interesting. I tend to try to stay in character, but may say things out of character at times, though I try to indicate I am speaking OOC. I am a mature player with a casual mindset. I don't mind players goofing around, but will try to wrangle them back into playing if that goes on too long- this is highly subjective however and as long as I'm having fun it's all good, unless I feel the GM is getting impatient.