PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder 2 FG Unity Every other Wednesday at 6pm Eastern

Manchine
April 28th, 2020, 01:50
I have one open slot in my gaming session. Doing 2nd Edition Pathfinder on every other Wednesday Evening 6pm Eastern to about 9pm Using Age of Ashes 1. This is my 2nd time using FG although I have messed around with the Original FG a lot. So I am not the quickest yet. We are only one session in. The first one was pretty much just roll play and get the players use to FG (they have never used it). We play on the 6th Next Month and I will pick someone this weekend.

Post your character here. I will take a look at them and see. =)

FG License: FGU Ultimate I can handle 1 more demo person
Game System: Pathfinder 2

Time Zone: Eastern
Day of week and time: Wednesday 6pm
Planned Duration & Frequency: Every other week on Wednesday 2nd game is on the 6th of may

Text or Voice: Voice have a discord channel
Voice software used: Discord
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No recording

Roleplay & Combat mix: Following the Age of Ashes
Number of Players in game & needed: Have 3 need at least 1 more
Character starting level & equipment: Starting level 1 and starting Equiment
Character restrictions: i.e. Pathfinder 2 races

Details of your scenario: Playing Age of Ashes. Come to have fun.

Gingerking
April 28th, 2020, 14:25
I would run a rogue with the street urchin background.

He was a young man who's father threatened to sell him or kill him after he found out that the he had stolen from a lower noble, if they would have found him it would have meant prison or death for the family. His mother called upon her brother to ship him out of town to friends that he still did jobs with and save him from the wrath of his father. The boy grew up in a small time thieving crew, learning and enhancing his skills, but the boy also learned that life was empty without some direction. He heard word of an adventure that could shape his legacy in a more positive light and he set out to investigate the rumors.

If you need more details/mechanics I can let you know. This was just the idea I had when I saw this.

Manchine
April 28th, 2020, 16:09
I would run a rogue with the street urchin background.

He was a young man who's father threatened to sell him or kill him after he found out that the he had stolen from a lower noble, if they would have found him it would have meant prison or death for the family. His mother called upon her brother to ship him out of town to friends that he still did jobs with and save him from the wrath of his father. The boy grew up in a small time thieving crew, learning and enhancing his skills, but the boy also learned that life was empty without some direction. He heard word of an adventure that could shape his legacy in a more positive light and he set out to investigate the rumors.

If you need more details/mechanics I can let you know. This was just the idea I had when I saw this.

Nope this is exactly what I like. EmojiThumbsUpEmoji.

danman71
May 1st, 2020, 23:55
I would run a Fighter with the Hellknight Historian background. (From Age of Ashes Player's Guide).

He grew up near the Chelliax border of Isger in the aftermath of the Goblinblood wars. The total chaos and anarchy that followed instilled in him a strong desire for law and order. The Black Plate mail clad Hellknights of the order of the Nail killed several monsters threating his village when was a boy and ever since he has been fascinated by them. He studied all he could about them growing up and when he became of age travelled to Varisia to join the order of the Nail. He plans to take the Hellknight Armiger Archetype feat at second level (Lost Omens World Guide). He is not evil, just attracted to the law and order aspect of the order. He will be Lawful Neutral in alignment.

BurnRN717
May 10th, 2020, 21:18
I haven’t played PF but willing to learn if you still need someone.

Manchine
May 13th, 2020, 22:01
I haven’t played PF but willing to learn if you still need someone.

Yes we can use another person. If you are still interested.

CaptJack2883
May 13th, 2020, 23:35
I am also interested if/when you have another open spot.

Manchine
May 14th, 2020, 00:19
I am also interested if/when you have another open spot.

Who ever first Messages me. =)