PDA

View Full Version : Are mods from FG still working well on FGU for Pathfinder 2.0?

phumano
April 26th, 2020, 20:50
I'm a new GM user on Unity and just wondering if it's safe to pop in mods from FG or if it will break the system.

Also, if you have a small list of ones that you love (conditions/feats/hellknight feats), it would be really helpful.

phumano
April 27th, 2020, 20:59
Welp, guess no one knows this that has seen this yet. I'll try experimenting tonight. Wish me luck

Trenloe
April 27th, 2020, 21:05
Good luck! :)

Larsenex
April 28th, 2020, 18:09
Phumano,

I have been working in Unity and most of the modules we use in classic seem to work in Unity. I am running the Ashes campaign and was holding off on porting everyone over (they all have demo unity installed) as there was some connectivity issues which have been resolved. I think Shades Drag n Drop mod is a must have and the new bestiary comes with traits!

Trenloe
April 28th, 2020, 18:38
... and the new bestiary comes with traits!
All the "traits" that come with the Bestiary are lookup values (just like all the other traits in PF2). It's a handy reference tool, but it's not a major revelation. There's no customisation associated with them, despite what was mentioned on the Fantasy Grounds Friday overview.