PDA

View Full Version : 5ed one shot The Fay Sisters' Fate -- NEW GM To Fantasy Grounds

Bilbobolen
April 26th, 2020, 20:09
FG License: GM has Fantasy Grounds Unity - Ultimate License so you may have a free one

Game System: Dungeons and Dragons 5E

Time Zone: Eastern USA (GMT -4)

Day of week and time: Tentative date: Wednesday April 29 at 8 Eastern Time USA (depends what the group decides when players are accepted and enter the discord)

Planned Duration & Frequency: Should be 1 four hour game,

Term: One-Shot

Text or Voice: Both

Voice software used: Discord

Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50-50, it has puzzle-solving and survival, but there are plenty of combat encounters.

Number of Players in game & needed: 3. I will DM and I have a friend that will play, making the party total 4.

Character starting level & equipment: LVL 1

Characters Provided but if you want to make one that is fine

Scenario: The cries of battle echo in the rustic wilderness, as a pair of fey sisters defend the ancient Briarwood against invaders. When the town of Bur Hollow sends militia men to support their fey allies, they disappear without a trace. The adventurers must enter the Briarwood and save them!

(this is the 5ed fantasy module by Goodman games https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store/product.php?id=GG5EFGGMG5552)

NOTE: I have over 35 years of experience in GMing but only a week in FGU so expect the game to be rough.

Jaesman151
April 26th, 2020, 23:54
Hi, I could make time in the evening after 7pm EST Wednesdays.
I Have played Paladins, Rogue, Warlock, etc am up for any RPG setting but I am familiar with 5E.
I have both FGC and FGU.
I am also somewhat new to the platform, but I have played several FantasyGround college sessions.

Canuck425
April 27th, 2020, 00:53
I would like to play if you still need players

Drask
April 27th, 2020, 01:16
I would love to join in if you still have room. Fare warning, I'm just getting into fantasy grounds. I've gotten through creating a character so far.

kcpx123
April 27th, 2020, 05:50
I’m interested. Also new to fantasy grounds.

Bilbobolen
April 27th, 2020, 17:18
Ok guys I will let you five in and then I am going have to not let anyone else play

This may be a disaster but I will let you know by Tuesday more information

cheers

Canuck425
April 27th, 2020, 17:39
Sounds good

Drask
April 27th, 2020, 18:38
Thanks, I'm looking forward to a fun (potentially disastrous) time.

Naed
April 28th, 2020, 00:58
Interested if you can use me.
New to 5th Ed. Haven't played in a number of years. New to FGClassic but I've done a couple of character creation sessions and a one shot.
Naed -7

Bilbobolen
April 29th, 2020, 19:38
Ok l Ill be on FGU around 7:30 EST tonight (wed), if you want to play send me a private mail through the FG forums with your discord name and I'll send you the password to the game and the discord channel information. As I said I have never hosted a game on FGU or over discord

Hope to see folks there

Bilbobolen
April 29th, 2020, 23:03
It turns out that I only have three players if you are still free we are playing in a bit over an hour
Graveline
The name of the game is fey sisters and the password is bilbo and my discord surver is bolenbr. Let me know if you have problems

Naed
April 29th, 2020, 23:54
not sure how to get into your discord server. doesn't that take a connection string/url?
I'm in the FGC channel as @Naed -7

Bilbobolen
April 30th, 2020, 04:18
Thank you guys for playing. as I said online lets shoot for running the second half of the adventure this Monday. I will be in touch/

thanks again

Bilbobolen
April 30th, 2020, 04:55
I rebuilt the barbarian character and he now works correctly (no armor check error)

Bilbobolen
May 4th, 2020, 02:55
Do we want to contune monday?

Naed
May 4th, 2020, 02:58
Do we want to contune monday?
I'm in.

Canuck425
May 4th, 2020, 11:42
I’m be on

Bilbobolen
May 4th, 2020, 18:21
cool I have my own discord channel which I'll send you info about an hour before gametime. lets start at 8 est