PDA

View Full Version : Ars Magica Campaign : Formerly Hi from X-Rumner

Oberoten
March 6th, 2007, 12:24
We are jumping thread here and now gentle people. The campaign is still ArsMagica in the 16th century. 1528 if I remember correctly. Still on the cusp of war between magi and the catholic church...

More info coming soon. Hope you all enjoyed the intro yesterday. Any questions about the system goes here too.

Oberoten
March 6th, 2007, 20:08
Aaaand crossposting the VERY primitive chatlog :'

https://oberonsweden.tripod.com/

Oberoten
March 6th, 2007, 20:26
Somewhat less primitive E-mail list / Yahoogroup

https://groups.yahoo.com/group/deathoftheartmagic

Oberoten
May 4th, 2007, 09:16
Just a small note to show that I am still alive and wondering what the status of the rest of you are?

Work is finally leaving me with a breathing hole the coming week. Admittedly it has been rather hard to come by any gaming time at all during the last few weeks (months?) and getting up at 3-4 in the morning to GM on a work-day simply hasn't been doable.

Now...

Last session worked decently well, there are some things that I am working like a slave to get going in FG2.0 instead which will make things a LOT easier and faster (like a damage / wound calculator as well as a counter for Pen/Hardness etc.)

Last requestes was from RV that he'd try and cover your tracks by a sponted Rego/Terram spell. As far as can be seen, this has worked rather well.

Come morning the townage of Walhingen is in a uproar over the escaped witch and the dead guard. In fact Several young men are dragged out of their homes and questioned with the full compassion and dedication one can expect from someone that thinks that everyone is guilty of something.

As strangers in town, some suspicion is of course given your way and in fact it seems that the townsfolk while not openly accusing you would be happy to have the big brawny stranger strung up instead of one of their own boys.

Elf
May 4th, 2007, 19:20
I am still around....

Kenneth.

"Methinks we should lie low and keep our rather large friend hidden for now."