PDA

View Full Version : LFG Pathfinder 2e or DnD 5E FGU

Zorathrustra
April 23rd, 2020, 04:29
FG License: I have the Ultimate Unity sub
Time Zone: I am in PST, but can play with others time zones as long as it is in the day/night.
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Once a week would be best, but it can be 4hrs+. Wednesday (past 7pm for now) or anytime on Thursday, Friday, Saturday
Term: Long term is preferred, but shorter games can work as well.
Voice: Whatever works for the group.

Game System Preferred: Pathfinder 2e preferred but will play 1e or any version of DnD. I also would like to try Starfinder.
Game System Experience: Old school player of DnD and other RPGs for over 20 years, mostly as a GM, but played in my fair share.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: I am a noob to Fantasy Grounds, so I would like to test it out playing before I start my own campaign on it. I would also love to just be a player!

Character Type Preferred: Typically I play casters and swashbucklers, but I also might just want to play a dumb orc barbarian. Since I am used to being the DM, I can kind of play whatever the group needs for balance. Don't really have any strong preferences. I am not a big fan of evil player characters unless it is an evil/monster campaign, however, I do enjoy a good LN or CN on occasion. I have a philosophy minor so it can be fun to play with alignment as a behavioral determiner of my character's actions. I like to RP, but also enjoy a good hack and slash.