PDA

View Full Version : Purchased character portraits but can't locate.

Rocketeer
April 23rd, 2020, 03:19
I purchased Baldur's Gate Enhanced Portrait Pack and Icewind Dale Portrait Pack. There's nothing to download except a text of Install Instructions which say to "Update" in the launcher. I've done that several times but still can't find the portraits. I've never had problems installing/loading portraits into a campaign before now. Thanks

LordEntrails
April 23rd, 2020, 06:11
Welcome to the forums.

I've never purchased a portrait pack but have you checked to see if you loaded them? Either from the Library > Modules UI or from the Tokens > XXX? load window?

Trenloe
April 23rd, 2020, 07:42
Welcome to the forums Rocketeer.

You don’t need to activate portrait packs, they should be installed as part of an update and available in the PC portrait allocation window (not tokens) as a new "bag" for each product - hover over the bag to see the name. To open the portrait allocation window click a token field within a PC.

Rocketeer
April 26th, 2020, 01:26
Yes, I checked. The solution was to look for it in the PC portrait allocation window. Thanks

Rocketeer
April 26th, 2020, 01:26
Welcome to the forums Rocketeer.

You don’t need to activate portrait packs, they should be installed as part of an update and available in the PC portrait allocation window (not tokens) as a new "bag" for each product - hover over the bag to see the name. To open the portrait allocation window click a token field within a PC.

That did the trick. Thanks!

Nylanfs
April 28th, 2020, 12:53
Welcome to the forums and FG Community!