PDA

View Full Version : Newb GM Questions

savagegm
April 22nd, 2020, 20:23
I apologize if this is not the forum to ask. If it is not, please direct me to the correct forum.

1) I am working on a Weird Rome oneshot adventure (who knows maybe it could be a campaign if the players are interested). They all have a dagger. The dagger can be thrown. If I add the dagger melee attack and the dagger thrown attack FG sees this as 2 daggers and their weight goes up. The answer is of course sub attack. Is there a way to do this for one character and then copy it to other characters? I created the gear on one character and was just moving, it actually copies, to other characters, but will not copy sub attacks.

2) If I create a character and put him in the Character Management box, but I, as GM, claim ownership of him can the players open the character and read his character sheet? Looked in the FG wiki, but could not find an answer to this. An associated answer is if a player claims ownership of a character can other players look at their character sheet?

3) The party is going to have a pack mule. Just use NPC mule easy. However, the party has a bunch of gear on the pack mule. Do I create a "Mule Gear" parcel? Do I create a full NPC Mule and put him in the Character Management screen?