PDA

View Full Version : Brokerage

backwardoracle
April 21st, 2020, 14:39
A small selection of Brokerages, for your PC's to buy & sell cargo's.

I'll be adding to this List frequently, including multiples of several planets.

Sindal Sector

sallerin
April 21st, 2020, 15:08
Very interresting, but honestly jpg is not the best useable format, text is more usefull, i think

esmdev
April 21st, 2020, 15:41
You can put and share a link into the notes section of the world in question and then when player's hit the world they can just click it and it will come up. The other option would be just to link it to chat when player's get to the world and unshare it when they leave the world.

It's not necessary to make it a graphic but I think it looks nicer than a text table. It's all in the individual tastes of the referee.

sallerin
April 21st, 2020, 16:17
Yes, i'm agree with you, but quality is weak and not very readable even at 200%, and i'm french and i translate for my buddies :) ... but it's really usefull!

esmdev
April 21st, 2020, 16:53
Yes, i'm agree with you, but quality is weak and not very readable even at 200%, and i'm french and i translate for my buddies :) ... but it's really usefull!

Ah, so higher resolution. I wouldn't mind if it was a bit bigger and high-def as well.

backwardoracle
April 22nd, 2020, 08:59
Can Do!! 3x the size & resolution. if thats ok, I'll finish off the Sindal subsector

alfarobl
April 22nd, 2020, 10:18
The new jpeg I still see it really small. But if you can generate High Res better as it is easier to reduce later than expand res. Could you provide Thebus and Borite? Those would help with my current adventure.

backwardoracle
April 22nd, 2020, 12:17
Bigger again, Looks enormous on my screen,

alfarobl
April 22nd, 2020, 12:48
Bigger again, Looks enormous on my screen,

Thank you! This size is perfect! But information on Selling is random generated? You need to revise it... Borite is TL4 (1920s) with illiterate people no access to writing and use Poems to comunicate knowledge. It is difficult to agree they could sell Adv. Weapons, Electronics or Biochemicals. There is also no Spaceport and people are poor so luxuries trading seem strange, I could not see them trying to buy something with almost no money.

I had the same issue with Noricum that is a TL1 Amber zone with radiation. But I ruled that it could be possible that the mining operations of the Belters could do trading. But Borite does not have that option here.

backwardoracle
April 22nd, 2020, 14:15
Point taken (it is, randomly generated), but it could be rare, but very possible, the Borite Continuity Authority, who control power & the trade, would be dealing with various ships off the Florian trade route and possible that a stolen cargo or two maybe purchasable.

alfarobl
April 22nd, 2020, 15:46
Point taken (it is, randomly generated), but it could be rare, but very possible, the Borite Continuity Authority, who control power & the trade, would be dealing with various ships off the Florian trade route and possible that a stolen cargo or two maybe purchasable.

It would help, even if it takes a little longer to finish, that you could keep doing it random. But after that is generated you verify if it is a tech level +8 minimum. Lower tech levels or Amber/Red zones you should adapt them by replacing offending items with alternative ones that make sense to the situation.
I don't see BCA trading with stolen cargo when they would need all of it for themselves, also you should take into account that nobody really visits them there are like one or two ships each month on the whole planet, only ships that go there are to raid for slaves... probably if they had items they would need them to offer as ramson to let some people free. At least that is how I envision them acting with items... most trade will be paid not with credits but craft items swapping with no money as they are basically poor. So they could pay in credit really low with mining materials from Borite. Only real income for the BCA.

demonsamurai
October 10th, 2020, 08:55
Nice one thanks for doing this, its always something that i keep meaning to getting round too !