PDA

View Full Version : Trying to Gather a Group for Rotating PFS GMs

viviolay
April 21st, 2020, 09:31
Hello,
I'm a GM who has been running games for about 9 years across different systems. I started with PF1, have ran for 5e, and am now learning PF2E and want to get a regular group going for PFS games on FG.

I'm looking to find a couple other GMs who may be interesting in taking turns running PFS modules on about a weekly basis.
Right now, I have PFS1-5 prepped and am planning to run one to two more before we start rotating.

I wanted to open a couple seats in my 1-5 game to allow people interested to join and see if our playstyles/personalities mesh. Hoping to host a game within the next few days.

Please post if you are interested. :D

EDIT: Sorry I didn't specify. I'm proposing this for Pathfinder 2E pfs.

quark12000
April 21st, 2020, 15:02
Sorry. I'd like to play, but have no interest in GMing.

viviolay
April 21st, 2020, 20:22
Sorry. I'd like to play, but have no interest in GMing.

That's understandable.

But I also like to play, and wanna put together a rotating group, so people would have to GM maybe once every 5 weeks if we all take turns and would get to play the majority of the time.

I'm taking a shared labor approach and am willing to invest some of the work upfront (GM the first two to three weeks) to get a group together and started.

Trenloe
April 21st, 2020, 20:55
I'm interested in doing this for a couple of months.

Although I don't know if I'll be a good fit. I'd prefer PF2 if possible. Also I'm stuck in the UK, not being able to return to my home in the US until travel (and visa immigration) is allowed again, so pretty much limited to playing Saturday or Sunday and not too late (US time).

viviolay
April 21st, 2020, 21:00
We are interested in PF2 as well. I will send you a private message once I am done with work.

hcp316
April 24th, 2020, 19:52
im interested in joining your pf2 game. ive got ~15 years of xp on playing: 3.5e, pf1, 4e, 5e, and vampire (d10 system) as both player and dm. i have way more fun as a player. im available almost daily (every other wednesday evening 6p central for 5e game that im already in).

viviolay
April 24th, 2020, 21:02
im interested in joining your pf2 game. ive got ~15 years of xp on playing: 3.5e, pf1, 4e, 5e, and vampire (d10 system) as both player and dm. i have way more fun as a player. im available almost daily (every other wednesday evening 6p central for 5e game that im already in).

Will private message you now :)

viviolay
April 30th, 2020, 07:04
Update: Just letting people know I'm still looking for 1-2 individuals to join

Trenloe
May 4th, 2020, 10:09
Great fun playing the first session (for me) in this group!

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=34860

Trenloe
May 4th, 2020, 10:10
And session #2 was even more fun! Great GM and friendly, entertaining players.

CaptJack2883
May 11th, 2020, 04:22
I would definitely love to play, but I haven't ever Played or GMed for PFS before.

jakjr15
May 25th, 2020, 23:43
I'm close to being ready to start running 2E PFS on here. I've GMed over 50 tables of pf1 and 22 tables of pf2 all in person. I have 2 Campaigns going that I've converted into Fantasy Grounds from live play. Working on entering some scenarios into Fantasy Grounds to be ready to run. In the meantime, I'd love to play a game. It's been since Gencon last year since I've been able to play a society game.

viviolay
May 30th, 2020, 23:51
Hey CaptJack and jakjr - sorry I haven't been monitoring this thread as actively as when I originally posted. sent you both private messages :)

jayjazz99
May 31st, 2020, 15:17
Hi Vivolay.

I sent you a private messgem would love to play pathfinder 2nd edition society. I'm new at using Fantasy grounds, and also new at Pathfinder Society, but not in rpg's in general. I have been a DM for different system (Pathfinder 1st, Dnd 3.5-4-5). I made my character and have my pathfinder society and all. I would be willing to Dm eventually (once I'm more confortable with Society and fantasy ground).