PDA

View Full Version : LFP: Need 2 players for Savage Worlds 6:30-10:00 PM (EST) Mondays or Wednesdays

SteemProphet
April 21st, 2020, 02:27
The group is now full again. If you think that you would still be interested in the future (when a slot opens), please reply below and I will refer back here before posting again.

FG License: Ultimate
Game System: Savage Worlds (SWADE)

Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time (USA)
Day of week and time: Mondays 6:30-10:00 PM
If new game, planned start date: Almost new. 1 Adventure into the campaign.
Planned Duration & Frequency: 3.5 hour sessions weekly
Term: Long term campaign

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Discord
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay / Combat / Other mix: 30/30/40 significant amount of traps, puzzles, and exploration
Number of Players in game & needed: Have 2 players. Need 2 more.
Character starting level & equipment: New or 1 Advance
Character restrictions: Setting has own races and tropes, although they are very close to standard fantasy

Details of scenario: Home brew setting taking the ideas of XCrawl and placing them in a different world. The players live in a modern city-state containing the fantasy races (many with a twist). Outside the city is a post-apocalyptic wasteland with many ruins to explore. The players belong to an XCrawl crew that participates in televised dungeon crawls as a sport. Will also have many out-of-dungeon adventures in the city and wastelands. Willing to teach Savage Worlds and /or Fantasy Grounds. Most of the group is relatively new to both.

Kiyoi777
April 21st, 2020, 02:59
If you're still looking me and a buddy would love to join. We are new to SWADE, but I am familiar with FG (he is new on that front.) We are both free on Mondays.

SteemProphet
April 22nd, 2020, 01:15
Excellent. PM me with emails and Discord IDs and I'll set you both up.

Jackel1230
April 22nd, 2020, 22:07
If you're still open a slot I'm new to the FG and savage worlds, but this sounds awesome, experienced player with multiple systems under my belt, just a first foray into fg and sw

Jackel1230
April 22nd, 2020, 22:07
Free on both monday and Wednesday