PDA

View Full Version : 5e Ebberon Homebrew LFP

SailorLovins
April 20th, 2020, 23:57
Hello everyone,

I am looking for 2 to 3 more players for a new recurring Thursday campaign. Experience in DnD and / or fantasy grounds is of no consequence. You do not need a subscription either. I have designed this campaign for a couple of European friends of mine so the time slots will be as follows.
7:00 pm to 11 pm GST (Berlin) time or 12 pm to 4pm American Central time.
The campaign will be based in Ebberon but ties in two other campaign settings (Forgotten Realms and Spelljammer). I have been running sandbox DnD games for the last 25 years and incorporate a fair amount of material used from DMs Guild and Drivethru RPG (including content I have developed for fantasy grounds). I consider myself a flexible DM and allow players to play any race or class that is available in my library. My campaigns have a mix of role play, tactical combat, complex skill checks, escape room themes and more.
If you are interested I would like to speak with you privately to make sure that we are both a good match for eachother and that that table itself is a good match for you.
I am looking for players who enjoy heroic characters. I discourage players who tend to be the lone wolf type or “player antagonists” that end up being consistently disruptive and disrespectful to the flow of the game. Naturally being a homebrew sandbox campaign, obstinate rules “laywers” may not like this game as I have altered some RAW details in favor of the suppiments I own.
This campaign will begin at level 2. Players will have the options to craft and modify gear (Complete Armors Handbook), harvest monsters (Hamund’s Harvesting Handbooks), operate airships (Izzys Slightly Used Airships), explore the crystal spheres (Spelljammer), interact with my Forgotten Realms game, build and manage kingdoms (Kingdoms, Ultimate Rulership) and specialize their characters with talents (Character Options: Talents).
my goal as a DM is to provide an immersive world with a large array of player options to allow you to unleash your creative role playing imagination. There are no “supporting cast members” in my campaign. I utilize a special DM resource (Adventure Crafter) to not only incorporate back stories, but weave them in the campaign so that the entire party experiences the player’s past.
if you are interested there are a few ways to get ahold of me. I am beat reached on my Facebook at
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010067569617. You can also message me here on the forums or at my Discord at Sailor_Lovins#2985
i hope to hear from you! The game will not begin until I find at least 2 more players but will not allow for more than 3 more (for a total of 5).

Bloodyfire
April 21st, 2020, 00:33
I would love to join your campaign if you are still looking for people to play! what version of FG do you have though? I only have demo still.

SailorLovins
April 21st, 2020, 02:24
All you need is the Demo my friend. I’ll send you a message shortly and we can see if I am a good DM for you my friend.

Bloodyfire
April 21st, 2020, 04:53
Thanks so much! I shall wait as patiently as I can, I am in the american timezone so I'll be hitting bed soon but I will reply when I can!

GhostPhoenix
April 23rd, 2020, 23:29
I know I may have missed the date on this, but I would love to join if possible. I'm new to FG but I have played on and off for a couple of years.

Pneamonic
April 24th, 2020, 05:29
If you still have room i would love to join.

Rarkas
April 24th, 2020, 09:39
I would like to join as well, we are in the same time zone - this would work perfectly.

XxMaddogxX
April 27th, 2020, 22:01
I'm very interested in joining your game if it is still open i would love to talk to you at your earliest convenience I'm new to fantasy grounds but have 3500 hrs on roll 20 and have been playing on and off sense the 90's looking forward to hearing from you i also sent you a friend request on discord Maddog#6636