PDA

View Full Version : LFG 5 Players Open Schedule Wednesday-Sunday

JustinN
April 19th, 2020, 22:05
Hey everyone,

I've posted all of the details bellow and I am more than willing to answer any more questions if they come up. If you're a DM that wants a lot of creative control or has several new ideas they want to test out please reach out to me. We are looking for a patient DM to play and learn the game with. Thank you all for taking the time to read my post.

FG License: Classic and Demo

Time Zone: UTC -7 or PDT

Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Prefer anytime in the evening between Wednesday-Sunday. The group is open to what is most preferred to the DM. Everyone would love to do a weekly session but with the crazy times bi-weekly is also fine.

Term: We would really like to go through at least one module together with a DM. It would be great if we all could make it into a long term group.

Voice: I have a dedicated mumble server along with a discord server. If preferred I have access to a GoToMeeting account where we can all do video and voice.

Game System Preferred: No preference

Game System Experience: A couple of us have never played any table top RPGs. Three of us have some 5e experience but nothing to extravagant.

Fantasy Grounds Experience: I am the only one any FG experience. Even still I'm playing my first game ever that started a few weeks ago. My knowledge is fairly limited.

Character Type Preferred: Most of us don't have a preference but we want to let the guys new to DnD get a lot of room to explore making their own character.

About us: We are a laid back group of guys who have grown up playing games together. Everyone is friendly and outgoing and were looking to take our passion of video games to the table top realm. All of us are excited to started on a new adventure and hopefully find another companion along the way. I think the role-play/combat split is pretty even among all of us. In all honesty we just want to have a fun game with a cool DM.

SabaTaru
April 19th, 2020, 23:31
I'm a GM in need of players. Please check out the link here and let me know if there's any interest. Be safe and have a great week! :)

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?56607-LFP-Need-4-Players-for-Weekend-5E-Game-EST&p=498670#post498670