PDA

View Full Version : Ivory Box recruiting

Elf
March 1st, 2007, 01:54
Gwarmir's Grunts of Greatness is recruiting!

The players in my campaign are looking to add a fifth player to the group. We play Sunday mornings at 11 AM EST to 3 PM EST(GMT -5); the campaign calendar is here. (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=132)

PM or respond to this thread if you are interested... There is a former player who has first dibs but we are awaiting a response and have not heard from him yet.

Elf
April 17th, 2007, 17:34
We are now recruiting again. We have had one player drop and real life issues have caused two other players to be hit and miss for the next several months.

The group has indicated that they would like to find an additional two players. The campaign forum link is in the first post of this thread.

The group has asked me to mention that they would prefer someone that will use ventrillo for communication. Also the mix in the campaign is 60/40 role play and combat (there are also social/political encounters that some of the players are pursuing that do not involve violence but do involve die rolls; I consider that to part of role play which is why I say 60/40).

PM me if interested.

Elf
April 28th, 2007, 15:10
We now have filled the spots. Those did reply aftter spots were filled are now on the waiting list.