PDA

View Full Version : Graphic Load error

BenThereBefore
April 19th, 2020, 00:07
Im trying to use a graphic that I scanned into my computer and Im getting Error: Graphic Load: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
also Error: Graphic: unable to load file

What can I do to resolve this? Thanks.

LordEntrails
April 19th, 2020, 00:39
Welcome :)

How are you trying to load this? Are you using FGC or FGU? Have you followed the instructions in the appropriate wiki?

Can you please provide detailed steps to reproduce? Can you include a copy of the image?

BenThereBefore
April 19th, 2020, 12:16
Im on a Mac using FGU and have read the wiki. The images Im trying to load are scanned in pieces of a Dungeon Craft set I got. So I first scanned the image into my computer and then using the preview program I cropped the image and saved it as a jpeg file into a folder titled Dungeon Craft. I opened Fantasy Grounds and went into the data file on the main page. Went into the campaign folder, selected my campaign, and then dragged and dropped the image file into first the image folder, which didn't work and then the token folder, which didn't work.

BenThereBefore
April 19th, 2020, 22:19
UPDATE: I figured out what I did wrong. dragging the item instead of copying and pasting into the items folder.