PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder 2E Society Play

jakjr15
April 18th, 2020, 23:03
I am looking to gauge interest in playing society online using Fantasy Grounds. I have an Ultimate license for the standard fantasy grounds and plan on creating the modules for the various scenarios to be able to run them. I just want to be sure that I have a solid player base before I commit that much time and effort into creating these. If there is enough interest, I will post when I plan to run the first session.

Thank you in advance.

James

Raistlin1776
April 19th, 2020, 03:25
I would be interested in playing.
Discord Name: Deionn7929
Please feel free to message me

Trenloe
April 19th, 2020, 06:59
Moved to the Pathfinder Society forum.

quark12000
April 19th, 2020, 16:30
I'm always uf for PFS2.

Malkavian_Andi
April 19th, 2020, 20:02
I suppose you won't have much trouble finding players. Usually, games fill quite quickly, especially if you're running the most recent scenarios.
Be careful with running non-repeatable scenarios that have been around for a while. Sometimes, a lot of players have already played them. Although, with a bunch of newer players having started playing lately, you might also be able to get a legal table for an older scenario.

dax13
May 3rd, 2020, 06:48
i can play weekends as i work Monday to Fridays. am on Pacific Time, Dax

CaptJack2883
May 11th, 2020, 04:18
I used to play Pathfinder with my 'family group' a while back (2011-2013) but I recently found out about PF2E, so I figured I'd give it a shot. I have FGC Standard, and I have downloaded the FGU Demo, though I can subscribe if needed. I would be available during most evenings until around midnight central time. I'm also free on sundays during the afternoon. My discord is CaptJack#1193.