PDA

View Full Version : Bar Maps for Traveller

backwardoracle
April 18th, 2020, 21:37
Here's a few maps for your spaceport bars.

Complete with disclaimer :)

esmdev
April 18th, 2020, 21:41
Most excellent! Party on dude (and with a place to do it now)… :)

MadBeardMan
April 19th, 2020, 00:01
Here's a few maps for your spaceport bars.

Complete with disclaimer :)

You are providing some excellent graphical resources, please do continue, but please chat to me about those spacecraft floorplans...

Cheers,
MBM

Jim Bennett
April 19th, 2020, 19:51
Sorry to be a complete dunce....I love your "bar" maps and want to incorporate in FG adventure I am working on....but how? Where do I copy your jpg file to in my folders? and HOW to copy?
Excuse me for being over 70 years of age back here on earth....I'm such a slow learner...

LordNanoc
April 19th, 2020, 20:40
Copy them into your /campaign/"yourcampaignname"/images folder. You'll find them in the Images dialogue in your campaign then. Apply grid and mask and off you go playing. Hope this helps a bit.

Jim Bennett
April 19th, 2020, 20:55
Why apply "grid" and "mask"(??)

esmdev
April 19th, 2020, 21:17
Grid is needed in order for the tokens to be active and usable when they are the mask. Mask is only important if you want to cover things up so that the PCs only see things within their vision range.

Jim Bennett
April 19th, 2020, 21:26
thx

Sylvesr
August 3rd, 2020, 02:58
Team,
I noted that I don't have extensions in my MGT2 folders. I tried to drop the ones from this string into the folder but they don't appear in FG. Am I doing it wrong?
Thanks,
Lee

esmdev
August 3rd, 2020, 03:07
There really aren't any extensions for MGT2. I think that MBM is planning to add the spaceship combat tracker as an extension in the future.

Because MGT2 is an encrypted ruleset it is hard to make extensions for it compared to open ruleset like 5E. That is a company decision (Mongoose) not anything MBM can control.

Sylvesr
August 3rd, 2020, 03:17
Esmdev,
Thank you for the background. I dropped them here: C:\Users\g8rgi\AppData\Roaming\SmiteWorks\Fantasy Grounds\campaigns\Traveller 1\images but they are not appearing in my images folder when I open the FG up. Any suggestions?

backwardoracle
August 5th, 2020, 15:14
Ahh I think this is a unity problem, There is a work around here, its not ideal or satisfactory, I can't guarantee results either.

MadBeardMan
August 5th, 2020, 15:21
Once I've completed the bits I'm working on, I'll look at it in Unity. Unity is in beta, it's not wise to produce products just for Unity atm, so I'm focusing on FGC.

Cheers,
MBM

Xargun
August 5th, 2020, 20:34
Esmdev,
Thank you for the background. I dropped them here: C:\Users\g8rgi\AppData\Roaming\SmiteWorks\Fantasy Grounds\campaigns\Traveller 1\images but they are not appearing in my images folder when I open the FG up. Any suggestions?

I drop them into the main images folder under Fantasy Grounds... so put them in \AppData\Roaming\SmiteWorks\Fantasy Grounds\images then they should show. Same with portraits - but put them in the portraits folder instead of images.

Xargun

backwardoracle
August 5th, 2020, 22:31
One of the many projects I'm working on is a Bar Encounters Module, which will include not only maps but npc's both generic & specific so they can be used for Patron encounters, by having it in a module it should easily be able to be used in Unity.