PDA

View Full Version : lfp - pf1 adventure path: ruins of azlant (fri nights, edt / gmt -4)

tahl_liadon
April 18th, 2020, 19:50
(27.06) update: this recruiting post is closed — moved to thu night (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?59523-lfp-pf1-adventure-path-ruins-of-azlant-(thu-nights))

fg (classic) license: gm has standard license; players need own standard license / subscription
adventure path:ruins of azlant (aquatic, remote, survival: ruins of azlant player's guide (https://paizo.com/products/btpy9uir))

planned start date: started
timezone: edt (gmt -4 -- timezone converter (https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/edt-to-gmt-converter))
frequency: weekly, friday night
duration: 4-hr sessions, starting at 20h00
term: long (all 6 modules would take roughly 18 - 24 mos of weekly play)

text / voice: mix of both
voip: discord
recorded: no

roleplay / combat mix: will try to keep it 50/50
number of players: 4-6
start level / equipment: wealth-per-level (currently 2nd); advancement - ap scheduled
pc build restrictions: no gunslinger or summoner; no evil; otherwise, most races / classes allowed
game books restrictions: most paizo pathfinder material allowed, except "blood of fiends" not available for play
game ruling: to keep consistent and regular pacing, will stick with ap contents and mostly r.a.w.

expectations:
- show up consistently
- be active participant
- respect each other
- be considerate of others' times

current party comp:
- ranger
- witch
- bard

check out ap skins here (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?52730-pathfinder-ruins-of-azlant-fg-interface-and-mod).

Jroy
April 18th, 2020, 21:16
I am very interested and onboard with almost everything.

Any flexibility in start time?

Am in PST and don’t get off work until 530 PST (830 EST)

gaara6666
April 19th, 2020, 01:43
Would be perfect for me. 11 years FG experience 10 years pathfinder experience. Would show interest in ruins of Azlant

Bali Bali Bahu
April 19th, 2020, 03:57
I’m interested if you are willing to take a new player to Pathfinder and FG. I got my license.

tahl_liadon
April 19th, 2020, 04:33
@jroy @aara6666 @bali bali bahu

thx for interest; see "candidates" update in original post above.

Bali Bali Bahu
April 19th, 2020, 05:36
Thanks for putting me on the list. I would like to play Ruins of Azlant.

skytrucker
April 20th, 2020, 01:03
I own a standard License in FG, not to experienced at Pathfinder, however, I played 3.5 for many years, recently did a 5e, and Pathfinder 2 module on FG. I've Joined Pathfinder Society, and I'm a Team Player. I have been looking for a Campaign to play in, because I hate the one shots. I have unlimited time, I'm ex-military, on a Pension, so am home a lot. I don't care which setting I play in, but for simpleton sake will vote with the team so far, so count me as Azlant. I can play any character, but prefer Clerics in general. I'm also interested in playing a Melee type who prestige's into a Mage-Hunter, but am happy to develop any character to balance a party out.
Skytrucker

CHAIFE
April 20th, 2020, 02:43
I was referred by gaara6666 and I'm definitely interested. I may play a witch.

tahl_liadon
April 20th, 2020, 21:51
bumpity bump bump.

one more player... it'll be fun. promise.

tmsooner
April 21st, 2020, 05:26
I will PM you and see what the group status is. Sounds like it could be fun!

Floden
April 21st, 2020, 15:58
Interested. PM sent. Thanks.

tahl_liadon
April 25th, 2020, 16:04
recruitment reopened for 1 player.

zkais
April 26th, 2020, 05:35
interested, if slot still available

tahl_liadon
May 18th, 2020, 00:17
(17.05) recruiting update: looking for 1 player.

Phithis
May 18th, 2020, 00:30
I'd love to join!

tahl_liadon
May 18th, 2020, 18:49
@phithis -- pm sent

JerryRig
May 20th, 2020, 23:49
Did you fill the slot?

Bathios
May 28th, 2020, 23:44
Hey, i was looking at joining and noticed that as of a few days ago you still had a slot. Is there still an opening available, and if so how do i apply?

Lightsfantastic
June 2nd, 2020, 21:48
Still looking?

Rhapsode
June 4th, 2020, 03:00
Hi!

I'd like to try this adventure path? Are there openings yet?

tahl_liadon
June 6th, 2020, 14:21
(06.06) recruiting update: still looking for 1 player.

note - thx for the interest but table currently has players who are new to mix of fg, pathfinder or both.

preferring to gain a player who is experienced with fg as well as pathfinder1 settings / rules.

here are vetting questions:
- your timezone?
- would you be able to promptly join 4.0 - 4.5 hour sessions consistently?
- level of interest: anywhere from casual "checking it out to see if it's for me," to "really interested -- my new long-term hobby!"
- months/years experienced with:
a) fg
b) pathfinder1
- have you played any pathfinder ap before, finished any of them?
- what's your rp'ing style?
- how do you approach rules inconsistencies / misinterpretations at the table?
- do you enjoy off-line rp'ing your pc when you're not "in session" - would you participate if there was a platform?
- briefly describe your your ideal table
- do you already have a specific pc idea you'd like to rp, or how flexible are you?

goodmanje
June 7th, 2020, 02:05
I'm very interested in joining.

here are vetting questions:
- your timezone? Central
- would you be able to promptly join 4.0 - 4.5 hour sessions consistently? Yes
- level of interest: anywhere from casual "checking it out to see if it's for me," to "really interested -- my new long-term hobby!"
a) fg - 3 years
b) pathfinder1 - 3 years
- have you played any pathfinder ap before, finished any of them? Finished ROTRL and Starfinder Dead Suns
- what's your rp'ing style? - don't do voices/accents but prefer to speak in character.
- how do you approach rules inconsistencies / misinterpretations at the table? - I go with the GMs ruling.
- do you enjoy off-line rp'ing your pc when you're not "in session" - would you participate if there was a platform? - yes
- briefly describe your your ideal table - people who are serious about playing and not just joking around all the time.
- do you already have a specific pc idea you'd like to rp, or how flexible are you? - don't have anything in mind at the moment. Usually pretty flexible.

b4cktalker
June 7th, 2020, 16:38
Very interested in Ruins of Azlant! Send a PM with the vetting questions! Hope there's still room!

tahl_liadon
June 12th, 2020, 12:52
(12.06) recruiting update: looking for 1 player
adventure path: ruins of azlant

tahl_liadon
June 22nd, 2020, 03:18
(22.06) recruiting update: looking for 2 player

Lothar the Fellhanded
June 23rd, 2020, 02:07
Howdy! I would love to play some Pathfinder!

- your timezone?
EST
- would you be able to promptly join 4.0 - 4.5 hour sessions consistently?
Yes!
RPGs are my primary hobby, I play in several games weekly online and occaisonally in real life.
a) fg: 2+ years
b) pathfinder1 : 6+ years
- have you played any pathfinder ap before, finished any of them?
I have played most of Carrion Crown, run Skull & Shackles and Rise of the Runelords.
- what's your rp'ing style?
I like a good mix of action and roleplaying, and love to get immersed in the setting.
- how do you approach rules inconsistencies / misinterpretations at the table?
I would like to do things by the book, if everyone is comfortable with the rules. That way we can all know what the rule is objectively; if it's going to vary from RAW then I would like to know that ahead of time so I'm not expecting it to be one way and then it's not. In the heat of the moment if things are going to take too long to look up, I'm cool with deciding on a particular ruling and consistently doing that until after a session and we can figure out the actual answer or decide on what the table's ruling will be.
- do you enjoy off-line rp'ing your pc when you're not "in session" - would you participate if there was a platform?
I would be happy to do some RP off camera, especially when it's 1 on 1 PC stuff that doesn't interest or concern the other PCs.
- briefly describe your your ideal table
A knowledgeable and engaged DM and an equally engaged and eager group of players who want everyone to have fun and tell interesting stories.
- do you already have a specific pc idea you'd like to rp, or how flexible are you?
I'm very flexible. I love PF but never get to play so I have a ton of character ideas.

tahl_liadon
June 26th, 2020, 01:37
@LothartheFellhanded

sent you a pm a few days ago. if you're still interested and have a pc fleshed out, contact me... we may be able to get you into tomorrow's session (25 jun).

thx for interest.

tahl_liadon
June 27th, 2020, 19:00
(28.06) recruiting update: looking for 2 -3 players

tahl_liadon
June 28th, 2020, 22:43
update, 28.06 — this recruitment currently closed.

still looking for 2-3 players

working on moving to thu nights: apply here. (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?59523-lfp-pf1-adventure-path-ruins-of-azlant-(thu-nights)&p=522352#post522352)

Songox
June 29th, 2020, 02:46
If you do not mind having someone new to Pathfinder I would be down to join.
I do have a few years experience playing 3.5 and 5e D@D and I do not mind reading up on Pathfinder.
Been looking for a game to join after my local game did not survive the transition to online play.

- Timezone: PST
- would you be able to promptly join 4.0 - 4.5 hour sessions consistently? Yes
- level of interest: Interested to try out Pathfinder1, at least a few mouths more if it turns out good.
- months/years experienced with: FG 10 seasons, Pathfinder1 None
- have you played any pathfinder ap before, finished any of them? No
- what's your rp'ing style? Reactive but I do take the lead when the party is indecisive
- how do you approach rules inconsistencies / misinterpretations at the table? DM word is law
- do you enjoy off-line rp'ing your pc when you're not "in session" - would you participate if there was a platform? I can so long as I feel my character with have something to say in the situation at hand
- briefly describe your ideal table. A table people telling a group narrative while not being afraid to crack the occasional joke
- do you already have a specific pc idea you'd like to rp, or how flexible are you? none currently but I like to build characters to fit the story and setting

Update: Nevermind, if you guys are moving to thursday night I will not be able to join in unless it is at a different time of day.

InfoStorm
June 30th, 2020, 02:26
New to FG, but long time player of Pathfinder. (playing PF since release)
Available Non-Wednesday nights (when I run my PF campaign with humans).

I work in IT, so learning FG should be quick.