PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 player LF any system (UTC +4) (available all day)

Delad
April 18th, 2020, 09:36
FG License: Ultimate
Time Zone: i.e. Gulf standard, but am available all day until 10pm local time (UTC +4 10pm)
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: any day, any frequency (but preferable 1x week)
Term: Long term but will play one-shot or anything in between
Voice: Can use voice chat /discord. no problem downloading software to use if preferred (but not keen on zoom)

Game System Preferred: Sci-fi or fantasy theme
Game System Experience: haven't played in nearly 15-20 years, but i've played dnd Adnd, MERP, all kinds of sci-fi (star wars), etc but can't remember the names of many of the systems i've played, so long ago :)
Fantasy Grounds Experience: i've looked through the tutorials but haven't actually used the system itself

Character Type Preferred: I generally don't go for full brute, but rather dextrous or intelligence (like to use different skills/magic in tactical combat) character with backstory for DM to weave into his/her game
About me: i like role-play and combat, i'm fine with ooc as long as it doesn't disrupt the game to a great degree (or become a part of it), basically i want to play an rpg with some good people and have fun, not chat ooc for 2 hours and play 1 :)