PDA

View Full Version : [PF 1ed] Using traits (not racial)

Letric
April 18th, 2020, 04:15
Hello,

I'm trying to understand how FG works. I know it has modules, that you can purchase.
What about modules done by the community, are those free and legal?

Also, I wanted to add the trait Armor Expert to my character, but I just can't figure out how to do it. Do I need to install a module? Where can I find a list of such modules?

What if I wanted to create a Trait or replicate one, how do I do that?

LordEntrails
April 18th, 2020, 18:09
For PF you will find the list of community modules in the 3.5/PF sub-forum. There is a stickied thread there with links to resources.

Those that are released under some sort of license like the OGL or community/fan content policies are legal to share as long as they abide by the license. All the ones on the forums here are legally shared.

See the stickied threads, their will be resources for effects that will help you with such traits when possible.

Letric
April 18th, 2020, 21:32
For PF you will find the list of community modules in the 3.5/PF sub-forum. There is a stickied thread there with links to resources.

Those that are released under some sort of license like the OGL or community/fan content policies are legal to share as long as they abide by the license. All the ones on the forums here are legally shared.

See the stickied threads, their will be resources for effects that will help you with such traits when possible.

Thanks! Found it, didn't even seen it before