PDA

View Full Version : How long does it take to get a license key?

Axipiter
April 18th, 2020, 03:11
I purchased an FGU Standard subscription yesterday but haven't received a confirmation email or update to my Order History. I only have my PayPal record showing the purchase. How long does it usually take to get a license key? I emailed support but haven't received a reply. Did I do something to offend?

LordEntrails
April 18th, 2020, 03:38
You haven't offended anyone.

Usually it only take a few minutes. Did your Paypal receipt showed taht the amount was paid or that it is pending approval? (i.e. some payments methods take a few days to clear).

FG support are the ones who can check. But they are swamped with the influx of new folks and it might take them a day or two to respond.

On the flip side, if you are looking for a job as a customer service rep, they are looking to hire someone :)

damned
April 18th, 2020, 03:56
Keys are automatically issued within 2minutes.
Either the email address on PayPal is different to FG account
and/or your Spam Filter (or your providers) has blocked/dropped/spammed the email.

Unfortunately you will need to wait on support. They are a small team and volumes on support have gone up 10 fold with covid lockdowns and FGU beta.

Axipiter
April 18th, 2020, 04:18
Hmmm... FG and Paypal have the same email and nothing in spam folder. I guess I'll keep waiting for support. Thanks.