PDA

View Full Version : New Tokens - US Airborne Soldier

Tailz Silver Paws
February 25th, 2007, 00:51
I have just uploaded a brand new zip file of tokens to my web site!
https://www.wyldfurr.com/e107_images/tokens-as1-sample1.jpg
The zip file contains 23 tokens of a 3D Rendered American Airborne soldier in a number of different poses, from crouching, running, and sitting, to standing, wounded, and a number of fighting or shooting poses.

Snikle
February 25th, 2007, 07:35
Nice! hmmm may have to start work on a WW2 wargame rules I have dancing around my head!

Tailz Silver Paws
February 26th, 2007, 02:11
Nice! hmmm may have to start work on a WW2 wargame rules I have dancing around my head!
Why write something I have already written??

I started to write out stuff for a d20 System addon for World War II called, Beyond the Barbed Wire. The PDF files are in my downloads area of my web site.

I even started on the graphics for a Fantasy Grounds character sheet, I will need someone to write the code for it tho.... intrested?

heruca
February 27th, 2007, 02:32
::snag::

You're making a WW2 gamer very happy with these token sets.

Tailz Silver Paws
February 27th, 2007, 03:03
::snag::

You're making a WW2 gamer very happy with these token sets.
Then you too should check out my Beyond the Barbed Wire material at my web site also.

heruca
February 27th, 2007, 12:08
I may do that later, but my current plans are to use these in a GURPS WW2 game.

Tailz Silver Paws
February 27th, 2007, 22:36
I may do that later, but my current plans are to use these in a GURPS WW2 game.
Ages ago I used to play GURPS, and a friend of mine had found some rules somewhere for converting other game systems over to GURPS - I wonder if these rules are still around?

But I am thinking of sticking with d20 System as my brain has a hard enough time remembering all of those rules, let alone other game systems!! :confused:

heruca
February 28th, 2007, 01:38
Even if you stick with d20 system, you might want to check out the line of GURPS WW2 supplements and adventures. GURPS sourcebooks are really good, regardless of what system you play them with.

Tailz Silver Paws
March 1st, 2007, 22:32
Even if you stick with d20 system, you might want to check out the line of GURPS WW2 supplements and adventures. GURPS sourcebooks are really good, regardless of what system you play them with.
I stoped buying source books a while ago as I far too often make up my own stuff when GMing. So source books ended up being a waist of cash for me, I still pick up one or two every now and then. But not often.