PDA

View Full Version : Starfinder core rulebook not updating.

Gammic
April 18th, 2020, 03:09
Ok I bought the Starfinder AP Dead suns and was able to load the module. I later purchased the core rulebook after I noticed that I needed this too. When updating to add the core rulebook it freezes halfway through updating the core rulebook. I am using Fantasy Grounds Classic v.3.3.10. I have an Ultimate license. Is there any suggestions as to how to fix this?

Gammic
April 18th, 2020, 03:12
I would like to add the updater version is 3.3.8

LordEntrails
April 18th, 2020, 03:40
Go to your vault and delete the core rulebook file and run the updater again.

If it still gets stuck, check to see if you have any type of flood protection or your security software is blocking.

damned
April 18th, 2020, 04:06
Go to your vault and delete the core rulebook file and run the updater again.

If it still gets stuck, check to see if you have any type of flood protection or your security software is blocking.

Flood Protection wont stop a download of a ruleset.
However the Comcast, Cox, Shaw and Xfinity Users thing can stop you if it is triggered by say a connection test.

Gammic
April 18th, 2020, 04:08
I was able to download the AP just fine. So security shouldn't be an issue. I deleted the package update that was freezing and ran it again. Its hung up on the last percentage. Does the installer have a timeout period?

Gammic
April 18th, 2020, 04:09
I dont have any of those for an ISP.

Gammic
April 18th, 2020, 17:10
This morning I once again deleted the file again in the vault that was given me so many problems and to my surprise it finally updated properly.

Thank you LordEntrails and damned for all your assistance. If it where not for your help I would be searching for a space goblin to smash into my computer.

To the mods of this forum you may lock this thread up this issue is 100% fixed.

Again thank you so much for your help.