PDA

View Full Version : UK (GMT) player seeks game

tarrasque
February 24th, 2007, 15:06
I live in UK (GMT) and am looking for D&D games (3.5 prefered but 1e/2e is ok)

I also play living greyhawk and Xendrick expeditions and would be interested in those also

to be honest I would pretty much try any game system / genre

I am pretty flexible about play times GMT(ish) -Weekdays most evenings (except thursday) or weekends anytime

chris

tarrasque
March 17th, 2007, 15:23
bump...........

kalmarjan
March 17th, 2007, 16:34
I live in UK (GMT) and am looking for D&D games (3.5 prefered but 1e/2e is ok)

I also play living greyhawk and Xendrick expeditions and would be interested in those also

to be honest I would pretty much try any game system / genre

I am pretty flexible about play times GMT(ish) -Weekdays most evenings (except thursday) or weekends anytime

chris

Chris! How are you doing, welcome back to the community. I think you played in my game a long while back.... :)

There is indeed a game going on in GMT which runs on Sunday 11 AM to 3 PM GMT. (6 AM to 10 AM EST).

If you are interested, feel free to drop by here (https://z10.invisionfree.com/Qabbal/index.php?) and look for some games. The one that I am running is under the label "The Company of the Tipped Tankard".

Cheers,

Sandeman AKA Kalmarjan

longarms
March 18th, 2007, 04:14
Four of us play a 3.5ed game every other Saturday at noon GMT-8, which I believe would be 8pm saturday night for you. We are looking for a new player right now, and you may have the spot if you like. Just PM or reply to the "new pisian" thread if interested. If you joined that would make two players from the UK ;)

www.pisian.com

Stuart
March 18th, 2007, 08:57
And ..a terrific game too (not that I am fishing for extra xp of course) !

l1wolf
March 18th, 2007, 14:07
If you start at noon on Sturday when do you try and end each session. I am in EST so if your sessions weren't longer then 5 or 6 hours I wouldn't have too much of a problem filling any empty slots you might have.

Stuart
March 18th, 2007, 15:10
I think we usually run for 3-4 hours.

l1wolf
March 18th, 2007, 17:16
Well If you have another opening come up I could file a position.