PDA

View Full Version : Locking Token Scale, non D20 ruleset

Drazulfel
February 24th, 2007, 06:14
Hello,

I am working on a ruleset for my upcoming Star Wars campaign and I have one remaining puzzle to solve... how do I include the token scale locking feature in my ruleset?

Thanks for any help that is offered!

Draz

richvalle
February 24th, 2007, 13:37
Its not something that happens in the ruleset, it happens in FG as a whole.

Are you saying in your ruleset you can't lock the tokens?

rv

Drazulfel
February 24th, 2007, 14:53
That is correct. If I start a campaign using the default d20 ruleset, then the option to lock token scale is available to me when I R-click on a token that has been placed on an image.

I downloaded the free d20 Modern ruleset and I'm modifying it for Star Wars. If I start a campaign in that ruleset, the option to lock token scale is not there.

Cantstanzya
February 24th, 2007, 16:40
Did you just start this ruleset, or is it a ruleset that you have been working on for awhile? If it has been one that you have been working on for awhile and you updated FG possibly this feature was one that hadn't been incorporated when you started you ruleset, so the files you need aren't in the ruleset you are building. Check to see if any of your files in your ruleset are files that have changed with updates. If some of them have changed that you are using, look at the files to see if these parts are missing from your files.

Drazulfel
February 24th, 2007, 19:45
I only started this ruleset last week. :confused:

Cantstanzya
February 25th, 2007, 02:25
I only started this ruleset last week. :confused:In that case, try to create a new ruleset and before you do anything else, see if that has the locking token feature.

richvalle
February 25th, 2007, 16:45
It sounds like something that got broken in the d20 modern ruleset.

Where did you dl it from? I think there are 2 free versions out there... FUM and DA.

rv

Cantstanzya
February 25th, 2007, 21:02

Where did you dl it from? I think there are 2 free versions out there... FUM and DA.

rvI don't think he is using the d20 modern ruleset. I believe he is just using the default d20 ruleset and modifying that to create his ruleset. I think the real question is what is the date on the resource.pak he used. I'm guessing it is an older version.

Drazulfel
February 26th, 2007, 00:37

rv

I did start with the d20 Modern ruleset and make my modifications from there. I downloaded it from here:

https://www.digitaladventures.net/files/DA_MSRD.zip

If that's the problem, can I update this resource.pak file without having to go back to square one?