PDA

View Full Version : LFP - [The Dark Eye] 1-2 players (Beginner Group!)

nara
April 16th, 2020, 22:59
Greetings adventurers!

FG License: MoreCore (The Dark Eye)
Game System: MoreCore (for now)

Time Zone: EDT
Day of week and time: Friday, 1pm
If new game, planned start date: as soon as we are all ready
Planned Duration & Frequency: weekly, for as long as we like

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Discord
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No, not for now

Roleplay & Combat mix:
Number of Players in game & needed: 1-2
Character starting level & equipment: Level 1, Standard
Character restrictions: none so far

We are beginners with The Dark Eye looking for 1-2 other beginners for a Friday group from 7pm CET/1pm EDT/10am PDT for a completely new The Dark Eye tabletop group.
I, myself, am quite experienced with it, as I started playing it 24 years ago (yes, I am from Germany) and have always been playing randomly over the years,
but I am completely new to being a GM and the other two interested are well versed in RPGs, but are entirely new to The Dark Eye.

So if you always wanted to start with this amazing RPG, or if you want to play in a High Fantasy world, now is your best chance to either start with us as newbies, or start as a newbie yourself.

We only require Discord (and Fantasy Grounds Classic) and an open mind. And patience, I guess!

-Nara

KrptDrgn
April 17th, 2020, 01:47
I'd be willing to learn, have some Experience with advanced d&d, palladium and the system used for cyberpunk 2020. What's the world like? please PM.

fatalnightshade
April 17th, 2020, 01:55
I'd be down to learn the system even if the time is a little early for me but should be doable ^-^

nara
April 17th, 2020, 11:56
So there's a really good Youtube series about The Dark Eye for everyone that doesn't know the game itself already, I will just post it here =)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdFflK4vASo