PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player | Any evening/night but Monday's | EST | 5e

MrAlan
April 16th, 2020, 21:57
FG License: Free
Timezone: EST
Availability: I'm available most every evening/night except Monday. Fine with playing weekly or bi-weekly
Term: Looking to play long term or run through a decent length official module. I would heavily prefer playing an official WotC or well crafted non-WotC adventure instead of a fully homebrewed world.
Voice: Discord
Game System Preferred: 5e
Game System Experience: I've played/DM'd off and on for 2 years. I own the physical PHB book and have read most everything in it as well
FG Experience: I know it fairly well. All the games I've played or run have been with FG
Character type preferred: I'm good with playing most classes. I don't mind filling roles either if others are set on playing a certain class. But most every time I've played I've been a cleric. I don't mind playing that again if needed but I'm looking to broaden my horizons. And classes I probably won't play are Monk and Sorcerer.

About me: I (he/him|27) am currently looking for a fun, half laid-back, half serious group to play with. I'm hoping to play with a group that sticks together as basically the groups I've been with have fizzled out after a few months. I'm a team player and want to help everyone have fun and I'm happy to fill in most roles for classes if your party is missing something. I am a big fan of Critical Role. Watched since season 1 and I am almost caught up on season 2. I'm not that great at doing voices for RP, but I'll try lol. Looking for a decent mix of combat/RP/etc. Hope to find a group that works together and strives to have fun in the end. I'm also not a fan of those players who lone wolf it and try to steal/screw with party members all the time.
I would also like to play with folks who are roughly 21+

Feel free to ask for my Discord tag and we can chat there if you prefer. Thanks!