PDA

View Full Version : LFG 2 Players LF any night CST US Time Zone prefer 5E

XuDan
April 16th, 2020, 17:53
FG License: Free
Time Zone: Central Time USA
Availability: Any day between 20:00 (8 PM)and 23:30 (11:30 PM) US Central Time (we have kids, and don't want to be disruptive). Weekly game preferred; however, bi-weekly (both twice a week and every other week) are good too.
Term: Module and/or long term
Voice: We have Discord, able to use most other formats as well.
Game System Preferred: D&D 5E
Game System Experience: My wife and I have roughly 2 years playing 5E, I have both played and DMd 2E, 3E, 3.5E, and Pathfinder. I have roughly 25 years of D&D experience, and she has around 15 years of experience (We've around a bit :p).
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Brand new

Character Types Preferred: My wife Rogue but is flexible, I have no preference and will play any class.
About us: We're a "beer and pretzel" couple, it doesn't matter if it is a "hack and slash" or "sand box," we just enjoy playing and having fun. Up front we both tend to joke out of character, in character role play is a lot of fun; however, we do need a group that isn't super strict on that. I'd say that on a Combat/Role-play/Problem Solving scale we would land in the 50/30-40/10-20.

Pip-Boy
April 18th, 2020, 22:27
I would be interested in playing I only have the 2e HB on FG, but I have the complete 2e, 4e and 5e and PF2e manuals in hard copy. I to, like the laid back approach and approach gaming the same way. Thanks

XuDan
April 19th, 2020, 03:43
I would be interested in playing I only have the 2e HB on FG, but I have the complete 2e, 4e and 5e and PF2e manuals in hard copy. I to, like the laid back approach and approach gaming the same way. Thanks

Let's hope that a kind and benevolent DM will pick us all up! :)

DenverDrew
April 19th, 2020, 14:05
My wife and I are in a similar situation with kiddos to get in bed and we're in the same time zone. We both play 5e and have for years but we haven't gotten to play together, I've always been the DM. I'd love to get us into a laid back group to play together. She would like to play a druid and I'm thinking it's time for a bard. I've got FGC and FGU ultimate licenses. Hit me up if we sound like a good fit.

swilli603
April 19th, 2020, 22:37
My name is Steve, 35, live in WA state. Looking to join a new game or pre-existing one. Laid back and just want to have fun, laugh, and kill some stuff! Willing to play any type of character needed for the group. I am new to the game, reading through the 5E players handbook now, but I have a pretty good idea how it works. I listen to podcasts, youtube vids, etc. I would prefer to play Fri or Sat nights, but I can be flexible. Down to play here or ROll20, but new to both.