PDA

View Full Version : LFG, 1 Player, Sun Wed or Thurs after 7 EST, prefer 5e

Wormy Joe
April 16th, 2020, 16:46
FG License: Ultimate, so no troubles there
Time Zone: EST
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Sundays, Wednesdays, or Thursdays after 7 pm EST. Of course, unless some real-life stuff comes up but will try to inform everyone about it ASAP. Out of the days listed, Sunday is the most unsure of ATM and may change at a later date.
Term: Long term, short term. Depending on what the DM wants to do.
Voice: Discord voice. No webcam

Game System Preferred: 5e
Game System Experience: Only DM’d so far. Want to get player experience to better understand what the other side feels. Started back in November 2019 so I’m not familiar with everything but Dm’ing has filled me in on a lot.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: I’m very familiar with the system now bar a few of the more complex stuff. Although I’m not sure players have access to things like Effect coding or not, but I understand some of the more basic ones, as well as the importance of string matching to allow for better parsing and action and weapon details within the action tab.

Character Type Preferred: Open to play anything or fill if needed. Not picky and somewhat familiar with each class’ general playstyles at this point. Character will ultimately be decided based on setting.

About me: I try to be punctual and up to date on things. I am currently running 3 homebrew games and know very little about some of the modules out there. I’ve tried to keep myself spoiler free, and if playing in a pre-written game, I will try to remain that way. Curse of Strahd is perhaps the one I’ve seen most on, so I am somewhat spoiled on that. Will make the effort to act in character over gaming the system, and will try to limit meta-knowledge in case there are homebrew changes/systems or if there’s a question on rulings.

Feel free to PM me or respond to this post if interested!