PDA

View Full Version : LFG - Savage Worlds - EST

GM BK
April 16th, 2020, 04:13
Any fellow Savages out there?

Looking to join a regular group or play in some one shots.

Availability(EST): Mon/Tue/Thur/Fri 6:30pm to 10:30pm - Saturday 2:00pm to 11:00pm - Sunday One Shots Only(2:00pm to 11:00pm)
Genres: Sword & Sorcery, High Fantasy, Space Opera, Steampunk, Cyberpunk, Zombie Apocalypse, Horror, Pulp, Western
Preference: Player, but I would be open to running an occasional one shot.

GM BK
April 18th, 2020, 13:52
Hello, fellow Savages?

Lofar
April 19th, 2020, 23:16
I would be down to try a one-shot of deadlines as a player, this would be my first time playing so I would need someone to help me out with the system. I normally play D&D (both as player and DM).

GM BK
April 20th, 2020, 12:10
As would I! I've only gotten to play in a Deadlands game once, and it was awesome! Would love to play some more again!

Still looking for that group!

SteemProphet
April 21st, 2020, 01:11
I have a Savage Worlds game with an open seat. 6:30-10:00ish PM (EST) Monday or Wednesday nights.

It is a homebrew setting loosely based on the old X-Crawl game. We are only 1 adventure in, so there is not much to catch up on. The players are a group of semi-pro dungeon delvers (a televised sport) in a modern (sort of) setting. The world was once a standard Tolkienesque fantasy world that suffered a cataclysm. Magic mostly went away for 1000 years. Civilization came back in isolated city-states to a tech level of about the 1990s. Outside the city-states are endless wastelands filled with magic storms and monsters and ruins. Magic returned 23 years ago and now televised dungeon crawls are big business. Let me know if you are interested and I'll give you access to my Google Drive with game info to help you decide.

-Ryan

GM BK
April 21st, 2020, 10:26
Sounds fun! I can do Monday nights. I'm on Discord as BK#5452. Look forward to hearing from you!