PDA

View Full Version : LFG 3 Players LF Weeknight Game Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun Eastern Time Zone prefer 5E

Dire
April 16th, 2020, 01:10
FG License: Standard Edition
Time Zone: i.e. Eastern Time, Toronto Canada.
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Any evening other than Tuesday and Friday.
Term: Long Term game up to 20. We are dedicated players that enjoy the progression and a DM who is excited to be a part of that.
Voice: Discord, Zoom, whichever.....

Game System Preferred: Prefer 5e and enjoy a lot of the good UA. Open to whatever in 5e.
Game System Experience: We have all been playing this game since our early teens and we are 35-40 years old. Life-long fans.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: On of our 3 players is the DM of another game we play in FG. We can manage well.

Character Type Preferred: Whatever works best with story and the troop. We tend to enjoy being efficient, but also don't mind a bit of chaos if the DM likes that sort of thing. Not married to any one idea.
About me (us): I speak for all 3 of us and say with regards to DnD we are the same. We love every world, love watching DM's grow their own world alongside their players. We all enjoy watching other players get the shine that their fun concepts deserve. We would play multiple times a week if thats what some people did.
Personalities: Easy going, humorous and fun. Thats all we are here to do. We like jokes!

Thanks!

Diomitus
April 16th, 2020, 02:09
Are you guys looking for another player or a DM?

Dire
April 16th, 2020, 03:17
A DM.

Thanks

Diomitus
April 16th, 2020, 06:02
A DM.

Thanks

PM sent