PDA

View Full Version : Background skills missing from character creation tables

Boldtaar
April 16th, 2020, 00:09
Like to have the background skills available in the in the character creation tables

esmdev
April 16th, 2020, 00:10
If you use the reference manual for character generation it has links to all the tables and also has the background skills in it. That's what I do. It seems to work pretty well.

Boldtaar
April 16th, 2020, 00:28
Yes I know, but is a hassle every time.
Everything I need for character creation is available in the character creation tables except background skills

esmdev
April 16th, 2020, 00:47
Hi. MBM is taking a short breather and won't be around until at least the weekend. I threw a quick module together with the background skills as a table. Hope this works until a more long term solution can be implemented.

It is just a list with no numbers or rolls. Hope that is okay.

MadBeardMan
April 16th, 2020, 01:41
Yes I know, but is a hassle every time.
Everything I need for character creation is available in the character creation tables except background skills

Hi,

I'm confused by what you mean by 'Background skills missing from Creation Tables' (could be because I'm tired). The skills are all listed in the Skils list, I could add a link to each skill in the background tab. Please state exactly what you'd like and you may notice I've just posted a thread asking for thoughts on char creation and what can be done to make it better.

My bed is calling me and my ear is telling me to take my glasses off!

Cheers and GN all,
MBM

esmdev
April 16th, 2020, 01:44
He wants a list in the tables section. I made and uploaded a quick module with the background skills in a table so it can be quickly viewed from within the table pull down. It should suffice for his purposes. Go to sleep! :)