PDA

View Full Version : LFG Lost Mine of Phandelver

nicohinz1
April 15th, 2020, 20:34
So I posted this yesterday but for some reason it got taken down and not sure why, but I will try again. I am fairly new to FGU and have very limited experience playing DnD 5E but I have been wanting to DM on FGU. I'm looking for 3-4 players that are willing to have some patience with me so I could run Lost Mine of Phandelver. It would be mild role playing and mostly just me trying to get a little experience and confidence DMing. Also I work shift work so having a consistent game day/night isn't really in the cards due to my rotating work schedule. I'm central time zone, but I will take any one that is willing to grind through this haha.
Thanks

mhvaughan
April 15th, 2020, 21:42
Hi, I'd be interested. Central time. I work weird hours, too, and can do an every other week schedule but not every week. I've been DMing for about a year and a half but don't have any experience with fantasy grounds yet (I got it to migrate our table game during the quarantine). I've played the first act of LMoP but the campaign didn't make it past the initial encounters.

Hemingbae
April 15th, 2020, 22:42
I would be down though I'm Eastern time don't know how annoying that could be.

nicohinz1
April 16th, 2020, 04:19
I will try and get this put together sooner than later. I will be using classic FG. I hope that works for everyone. As soon as I get the server address I will send it to you so characters can be made. I'm not sure what kind of chat you want to use. I am very new to a lot of this but I just downloaded Discord. As far as characters go, I would like to make them as basic as possible. Maybe just using classes and races out of the PH 5E. Thanks I will keep you posted.

Seaners
April 16th, 2020, 05:56
I'd be interested if the hours worked for someone on the west coast who works 8-5, M-F.

Ivinski
April 16th, 2020, 20:39
I would be interested. I have played a little DnD over the years and am new to playing online. I have been wanting to try to DM myself and this would be a great module to go through before I give it a shot. I am in Mountain Time Zone, one hour behind you and have weekends open, if that works.
I am willing to play whatever class you need to fill in the holes.

nicohinz1
April 16th, 2020, 20:52
This weekend I will try and get the server opened so characters can be made. Then maybe the following weekend one day we can try and get started. Bare with me though, I'm not really sure what I'm doing haha. I can struggle with this technology stuff some times.

Zedbor
April 16th, 2020, 20:58
Howdy Boss. I am interested in playing. I'm 52 been into D&D in 1 form or another sense 1976. :-) . I am from NY so eastern time. I can play almost anytime. Stuck inside until the middle of May it looks like. I have a FG user license with 5E collectors edition material. Still new to FG though would like to learn it. Also a user in FG College.

nicohinz1
April 16th, 2020, 21:21
Sorry everyone, I said that I would be using FGC. I spoke to soon and will be using FGU actually. I hope that isn't a problem for anyone.

DaBeef2112
April 16th, 2020, 22:06
I'm interested in playing if you still have openings. I've been playing D&D on and off since '84.

Thanks

nicohinz1
April 17th, 2020, 01:16
I should also add that I only have the standard edition of FGU. So you will need that subscription or the ultimate edition. The standard edition will not let me host for free/demo versions.

mhvaughan
April 17th, 2020, 17:20
Sorry everyone, I said that I would be using FGC. I spoke to soon and will be using FGU actually. I hope that isn't a problem for anyone.

That's what I've got already, so we're good.

DaBeef2112
April 17th, 2020, 18:35
I should also add that I only have the standard edition of FGU. So you will need that subscription or the ultimate edition. The standard edition will not let me host for free/demo versions.

Not an issue I'd still like to play if you have room.

Marquis_de_Taigeis
April 17th, 2020, 20:58
Good evening afternoon morning (choose your prefered timezone at reading) i am currently looking for something to do during this lockdown and would be available to play anytime if there is still space in the game. always ready to try new character races and class combinations.