View Full Version : LFG for DnD 5E

pvault33
April 15th, 2020, 20:04
FG License: FG lite
Game System: DnD 5E
Time Zone: U.S. EST
Day of week and time: any night other than T and Th
Planned Duration & Frequency: would like weekly at least but willing to do more
Term: prefer long term as it fleshes out the character better and you can get into the fun of your background, but if a one-shot or short term is the only thing available, ce la vie
Text or Voice: DGAF
Voice software used: discord works or whatever
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed?: rather it not be
Roleplay & Combat mix: 25/75
Number of Players in-game & needed: 4 to 6 sounds like a good party
Character starting level & equipment: if possible starting at 4 or 5 don't like getting one-shot by a rat or kobold
Character restrictions: would like to expand out into some of the homebrew ones while trying to stay realistic within the realm

Details of your scenario:I usually try to min-max my character while trying to play a little meta when it comes to my character background. meaning I personally know how to start a fire, I feel that this epic hero meant to slay gods and demons would have learned somewhere how to rub two sticks together. I really like world building campaigns and side quests where you character can be developed. like a thief being part of a realm wide guild that steals from the rich and laughs at the poor, and your character, while belonging to it, feels weird doing that or something. idk something crazy for sure.

please reply or PM if interested
thank you in advance