PDA

View Full Version : Question about players loading books from me

hrothgar
April 15th, 2020, 19:32
I've been using FG classic for a few years now, and am now trying out FGU. I have an ultimate license and they all have the demo.

One of the bigger problems my group has always had was loading books once theyre in the game. It tends to crash sometimes and take forever to load so many times we just wouldn't have them load anything to avoid it

Is it better for them to all have the standard license, and already have the PHB or any content they want loaded on their system so they dont have to open it from me everytime?

superteddy57
April 15th, 2020, 20:11
Before you begin pushing your players to have the Standard license, we are currently working on getting networking and performance improved for Unity. The focus currently is on the networking side of things, but performance is a very close second. So currently that may or may not improve your experience with Unity. We are recommending to report any issues in the Unity Support forum any issues to help us track down the issues players/DMs are experiencing. Thank you for your feedback and don't hesitate to report anything new back to us.