PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player - Days and times largely open, Prefer PF2 EST US

AranMull
April 15th, 2020, 10:21
FG License: FGU Ultimate with the available PF2 rulebooks.
Time Zone: US EST - but times very flexible
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Largely anything other than Wednesday and Saturday evenings and every other Monday evening.
Term: Prefer longer term (I enjoy character development) but totally willing to look at short term. I know fitting in with a group is important and am certainly willing to do a "guest appearance" or two so folks can make their evaluations.
Voice: I have Discord and Zoom (and can host on Zoom if needed). Can DL any other established/reputable software if something else is used.

Game System Preferred: Pathfinder 2E
Game System Experience: Been playing D&D pretty much since it came out (1979) and PF1 since it first came out as part of 3.5. My experience with PF2 is limited to reading the books, online videos, and futzing with it with HeroLab Online. Everything I have read, seen, and done with in on HLOL has made me eager to jump in and play. When I went through the Playtest books and modules I had a very different opinion so I have been happily surprised at how far they have come since that first iteration.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Currently hosting a PF1 game on FGU but I only started when we moved the game into this format a month ago so still climbing the learning curve. Reasonably facile with the basics.

Character Type Preferred: I prefer support characters. Typically spellcasters although I have had a lot of fun with support rogues and a couple of the PF1 classes from Occult Adventures have some great roleplaying hooks.

About me: Well the reason I have plenty of scheduling flexibility is that I retired just before COVID-19 reared it's ugly head so I have a bunch of well-earned gray hair on my head (and a bit in my new COVID beard! :)). If you are looking for young folks I am likely not where you should stop. If you are looking for someone dependable, experienced, and with a preference for having fun while working with the other players I could be a very good fit. If I had to give percentages I guess I would say 20/30/50 combat/problemsolving/roleplaying ... but honestly it really is what ever is most enjoyable at the moment. I am looking to develop greater familiarity and facility with both PF2 and FGU and willing to put in the time to do so.

All the best and have fun gaming!
Aran