PDA

View Full Version : LFG - Somewhat new player looking to join an extra campaign

Melraeen
April 15th, 2020, 07:39
FG License: I play on classic Fantasy Grounds. I do not have Unity or Ultimate nor can I afford either.
Time Zone: Pacific. I live in Oregon but don't mind playing with others in different time zones.
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: I am available pretty much any day and time except Tuesday 4:30pm-7:30pm PST as I have another game at that time. I would prefer to have weekly sessions, if possible on Monday or Wednesday so that when quarantine is over and I return to work, it won't screw with my work schedule (but I am flexible and can find a way to make it work for any other day)
Term: I would prefer long-term. I'm still learning the game (only ever played one campaign)
Voice: I have Discord :p

Game System Preferred: 5E is preferred but I am flexible.
Game System Experience: My current campaign is D&D 5E so that's all I'm familiar with, but I'm a quick learner.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: I've been using FG since September 2019. My brother-in-law introduced me to it and helps me every now and then.

Character Type Preferred: I currently play as a Wood Elf Ranger with the Monster Hunter archetype and would love to branch out. I have a few character sheets, mostly blank, prepared for future games.
About me: I'm a 27 year old divorcee with hella free time courtesy of COVID-19 causing my boss to temporarily close the shop until this is all over. I've been playing RPGs since I was a small girl and always loved the roleplaying aspect of the games, such as Dragon Age and Mass Effect. My brother-in-law introduced me to D&D after my split from my ex because he knew I would like it, and he was right. My current campaign is about 50/50 on combat and roleplay but I'm willing to join any campaign with different ratios :D I also don't mind joining already running campaigns, say if a player left and you needed to fill that slot, or a brand new campaign.

Please reply here if you'd like any more info or are interested in inviting me to your campaign! :D

tribaris
April 15th, 2020, 22:44
Hey, I'm planning on running the LMoP next week. I would like to meet at least twice a week. I've played this campaign multiple times, but never finished it. I'm hoping to play through it this time around. I have FGU and everything else that is needed to run the campaign. I live in Arizona so my time zone is MST. Let me know if you're interested.