PDA

View Full Version : new to FG and FGU

mikesmadreef1
April 15th, 2020, 05:03
i am new to FG and FGU... that being said i have been playing dnd and pathfinder for 14 years .... i am looking for a campaign willing to teach a new person to pc gaming thru FG and FGU i have an open schedule speak English i live in central time zone and can play any day except fridays... i am a fast learner when it comes to things on a computer and i believe i will be a good addition to most groups .... i dont like homebrew pcs so i will be using cannon content from wotc and i play basic pcs so no hero type here ... oneshots and long term are good for me ... let me know pls and thank you

tribaris
April 15th, 2020, 22:49
Hey, I'm planning on running the LMoP next week. I would like to meet at least twice a week. I've played this campaign multiple times, but never finished it. I'm hoping to play through it this time around. I have FGU and everything else that is needed to run the campaign. Let me know if you're interested.

mikesmadreef1
April 15th, 2020, 23:15
i am interested how do i find the campaign ... just to let you know i have a irl game for fridays and cant play those days ...

tribaris
April 16th, 2020, 01:09
Sweet, add me on discord and we can discuss everything. Tribadris #4253

mikesmadreef1
April 16th, 2020, 03:25
sent

Vapnir
April 16th, 2020, 22:49
hello everyone
new to virtual table top gaming systems. just got the FGU demo to see what is all about looking to get paid version soon. LFG with new ppl in mind to FGU. Hit me up if you can fit me in, thanks

tribaris
April 17th, 2020, 03:54
Sweet, We are planning to play next Tuesday and Thursday, I believe 5pm your time for 4 hours. Add me on discord also if you have google chrome web browser, I have the option to play sound effects for the campaign. Tribadris #4253

Vapnir
April 17th, 2020, 04:15
Sent discord invite Tribaris And thank you.
I have to work both days but I will try to be there by 5pm. Will let you know for sure day of.