PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player LF weeknight 5e game 7:00 onwards EST FGU paid

FinchIV
April 15th, 2020, 01:59
Hi there, perma-dm here, as much as I love my NPC's I've decided I miss taking a step back and joining the audience for once. I'm looking to join a weeknight game as a new player. I will work with you the DM to create a character that is a) unique and engaging to have in your party and story while complementing the dispositions and abilities of your other players and b) is consistent with your setting and easily introduced into your story.

About me:
I'm working most days and run my own campaigns on weekends so I'm seeking a weeknight game, ideally around 730/8 pm est. I'm able to start at a later hour but not an earlier hour unfortunately due to work.

I enjoy roleplay and collaborative worldbuilding immensley, I'll come to every session prepped for social interactions with the NPC's and the players, and I'm mechanically literate in the game (~5 years playing 5e). I am ideally looking for a group to play in Long term.

I have a good mic, I'm comfortable with either Skype or discord, video or voice only, and will do my best to engage with any resources on the world you put out in between sessions.