PDA

View Full Version : One player - more characters?

TheSoulBurner
February 18th, 2007, 15:14
This is a fairly simple question ... is it possible for one player to "manage" more than one characters in the same gaming session?

Thanks for answering!

joeru
February 18th, 2007, 17:40
It's possible but tricky in FG I. Built-in in FG II.

Zuxius
February 20th, 2007, 00:34
That's nice, so where do I buy FG2? .....I thought so.

Sigurd
February 20th, 2007, 01:06
This has been the biggest weakness of FG v1 since I started with about 2 years ago. The cynical answer is that this is a real old shortfall of the program.

The Positive answer is that it appears that this is a primary concern of the new version which is supposed to be out 'soon'. We're told the new version is going to be offered as a free upgrade to existing license holders.

I have quite enjoyed the program through its 1st version. It is very, very common that a program benefits from a rethink and is much improved by its first major revision. Some people are frustrated with waiting on the new version but I really do believe it is just around the corner. If you are thinking of buying the product I think its a good time to buy it.

The new version is in beta test so its not vapor and this version is a lot of fun and a great way to meet gamers online. Understanding the old version might give you a point of understanding with people discussing the new one.

Sigurd

Dachannien
February 20th, 2007, 23:41
That's nice, so where do I buy FG2? .....I thought so.

Well, you can pre-order it right here. As a bonus for pre-ordering, you get to use FG1 while you wait for FG2 to be released.

:P