PDA

View Full Version : Advanced Race Guide new racial traits

Piddi
April 14th, 2020, 23:26
Hi totaly new here..

I cant find these options in the fantasy ground charakter creator/library

"The Pathfinder RPG Advanced Race Guide includes:

New rules and options to help you customize all seven of the classic core races, including new racial traits, racial subtypes, and racial archetypes."

I have loded the book and made it available for the players...

Pleace help---?

Kelrugem
April 21st, 2020, 04:08
Hi totaly new here..

I cant find these options in the fantasy ground charakter creator/library

"The Pathfinder RPG Advanced Race Guide includes:

New rules and options to help you customize all seven of the classic core races, including new racial traits, racial subtypes, and racial archetypes."

I have loded the book and made it available for the players...

Pleace help---?

Oh, sorry for the late answer :) Did you look under races? I sadly do not have this book, so can just make suggestions :)

EDIT: Ah, now I see that you also wrote in the other thread about that, where this got answered. When that is really missing, then you can report this in the Bug report thread to make the developer aware of that :)

Piddi
April 22nd, 2020, 21:59
where do I do that?

Kelrugem
April 22nd, 2020, 22:19
I only meant the sidebar, there is some button for races :) (you may have to activate that in the library (the top there, you can also open it from there)) You probably already looked there :)

Piddi
May 3rd, 2020, 01:04
So where can I report the bug or get my question answerd?

Piddi
May 3rd, 2020, 01:34
I am lokking for this option ond one other

Sacred Tattoo
Source Advanced Race Guide pg. 52, Advanced Player's Guide pg. 19
Many half-orcs decorate themselves with tattoos, piercings, and ritual scarification, which they consider sacred markings. Half-orcs with this racial trait gain a +1 luck bonus on all saving throws. This racial trait replaces orc ferocity.

LordEntrails
May 3rd, 2020, 19:18
So where can I report the bug or get my question answerd?
PF bugs reported in the PF bug report sticky thread; https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?38100-Official-Pathfinder-Modules-Bug-Report-Thread