PDA

View Full Version : LFPs [DnD 5e] [Paid] Quest for 20th level! LFP ffor Dragon Heist/Mad Mage

Frunobulax
April 14th, 2020, 22:28
I don't know about you, but in almost 40 years of gaming I have never had a 20th level character - have you? I think the highest one I ever had was maybe 12 or 13. Have you ever found yourself reading spell or ability lists, finding cool stuff, and wishing you could use them someday but you are never high enough level? I've spent a long time drooling over those lists. I figure that it's on my bucket list to someday have a 20th level character. And not in a rush. Not handed to me. *Earned*, over the appropriate amount of time.

I've teamed up with a very experienced paid GM and we are planning to make this happen! We will be starting with the Dragon Heist module, which leads into Dungeon of the Mad Mage, the ONLY published adventure that reaches 20th level. This will be a serious and long-term campaign. We want committed, great players. The cost is essentially $5/hour (i.e., 4 hour sessions are $20). This is great value for your time and money. Think about it, you can hardly buy lunch for that anymore. It's the cost of one movie with a small drink and popcorn. All for a ton of fun with a pro GM and a great bunch of people.

We are looking for mature, nontoxic, rational, stable, players. Murder hobos and "Monty Haul" type dungeon crawlers should look elsewhere. Have a personality, be fun and creative, work well in a group, don't be ornery or argumentative, and don't ruin the game for others, that's all we ask. Note that if your character ruins the game for others on purpose, it's not a defense to say "but that's what my character would have done!". Other than that, be as creative as you want! It's probably better if you are an experienced player, this might not be the place for newbies, but feel free to ask.

For more information, PM me here or even better contact me on Discord at Grimaldi#7741.

DETAILS:

FG License: Ultimate
Game System: D&D 5e
GOAL: 20th LEVEL OR BUST!!

Time Zone: EST
Day of week and time: Tuesdays, 8PM-midnight EST
Planned Duration & Frequency: 4 hours once a week.
Term: LONG. We hope to be playing this campaign for at least a year if not more.

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Discord
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: 75/25
Number of Players in game & needed: 4 in total, 3 slots taken
Character starting level & equipment: 1, starting equipment per PHB
Character restrictions: No Evil alignments

Details of your scenario: WoTC published adventures "Dragon Heist" and "Dungeon of the Mad Mage".

DrPres
April 14th, 2020, 23:44
Old time player...mature, no drama. Would like to make it to lvl 20 as well.

Count me in!

DrPres#9380

Frunobulax
April 16th, 2020, 01:30
You're in! It was great talking to you. This campaign is going to be EPIC!

Zedbor
April 16th, 2020, 21:34
Looks like your full. If a slot opens up give me a shout. Been playing a long time 1976. New to FG though. I have a user and the D&D bundle so have most of the source material. GL and hope you all make it to that lvl :-)

Dire
April 16th, 2020, 22:27
I move too slow it seems!

Me and my best friend of almost 30 years would love to be a part of this. Sounds fun. Bee playing DnD since childhood.

Dire#1790 on Discord.

Graylock
April 17th, 2020, 02:09
I think there is still one slot left for the game, but you should check with Frunobulax.

MisterWidget
April 18th, 2020, 02:23
Been playing since 1973. Very much into RP as I have the delusion that I have a "good" theatrical background. Not a voice actor but I have a good voice (and face) for radio.

Financeguy
April 19th, 2020, 18:23
PM'd DM and would like to join if you have openings...

Frunobulax
April 22nd, 2020, 05:14
Thanks, everyone, for the interest. Recruiting is now over and we're full for the moment. Good luck and have fun!

Frunobulax
April 24th, 2020, 10:36
Turns out we had a player drop out last minute. So there is a new open slot for one person. Please read the original announcement post in this thread if interested. Thanks.

jkwatson23
April 24th, 2020, 20:59
I would be very interested in playing this. 35, mature, no drama, and works well with others. Want a long term game with experienced players. Available to chat in Discord if you want to. Jibjabber#0077

MugwortGod
April 24th, 2020, 22:15
Hey, stir crazy player here. I'm looking for a long term game since i havent had a chance with that. I have 5e experience and watch ALOT of d&d content. If you need another player, hmu
MugwortGod (Sean)#2960