PDA

View Full Version : Alternate Rulesets in Unity

GoodShipVenus
April 13th, 2020, 17:32
So, Im relatively new to FGU, but I got the mutants and masterminds ruleset to run a game for some friends between sessions with our other GMs as theyre getting a bit burnt out due to all thats going on

I got my NPC stats in the system just fine, however, when the time came to make maps, I hit a snag. I can make a gridline and insert tokens, but I never get the option to select one of my assets or images to make into a floor, or to utilize the walls, stairs, and other such options to draw scenery. In addition, those maps that came with the M&M ruleset dont seem to use line of sight when I open them. I am not sure if its an issue with the ruleset in unity, or if im simply being an idiot.

Moon Wizard
April 13th, 2020, 21:05
The current M&M ruleset can really only be used to add pre-existing fully drawn maps in FGU. It doesn't have the full support for using all the FGU options.

We will be looking at adding the full feature set over time; but it's a lower priority than other issues right now. We did just add support for the Assets window to M&M and BRP since last week; so it will be coming along as soon as we can.

Regards,
JPG