PDA

View Full Version : Druid circle of stars

Smoltok
April 13th, 2020, 13:33
Hi mates !

I'm looking for the druid cirlce of star in order to be able for on e of my player to play such a druid.

I've the UA module uptated, but i cannot find this circle in my subclasses.

Any idea ?

Smoltok

calexus
April 13th, 2020, 15:32
The circle of stars subclass is in the Players module of unearthered arcana, if checking on the DM side, make sure you have the player module loaded as the DM module I've read before is not always updated due to a lot of data replication

Smoltok
April 13th, 2020, 15:41
Just have the Circle of Spores in the list of druid sub class in the Player and the DM module of UA !

calexus
April 13th, 2020, 15:59
I have just done a quick test with my copy of FGC, so this works on classic. Go into your fantasy grounds folder, then go into the vault folder. Delete WOTC5EUA.DAT once that's done, open up fantasy grounds and force it to do an update, that should replace the file with the most up to date file, which then should work fine. If you have Unity I would imagine it would work pretty much the same but until Unity comes to steam I'm unable to test it

Smoltok
April 13th, 2020, 16:35
The file has been deleted and replaced though the updated. But I only have the Dreams, Twilight and Shepherd subclass.

calexus
April 13th, 2020, 16:49
I can't find where twilight is from, but dreams and shepherd are both from Xanathars, may be worth double checking that the players module from UA is still loaded now you've replaced it, if so, it may need someone more knowledgeable than me to help you out with this one

Smoltok
April 13th, 2020, 17:12
Okay !!

I've deleted all module about UA in order to be clean !And now that's working !

Many thanks from my player @calexus ! You rulez !

Take care !

calexus
April 13th, 2020, 17:16
Glad you got it sorted mate!

gmdmb3
November 28th, 2021, 20:04
Is there any way to create a custom Druid circle in FGU? i can not figure it out if there is a way.

Zacchaeus
November 28th, 2021, 22:10
Is there any way to create a custom Druid circle in FGU? i can not figure it out if there is a way.

Yes. See the second video linked here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?37112-New-Class-Creation-Video