PDA

View Full Version : Great experience

RaggedyJack
April 13th, 2020, 09:09
Hey dev team.

My colleagues and I decided to play D&D online now that we're all in lock down. We discovered FG when we were looking at how. I watched some positive videos on youtube, and then we signed up for FGU.

I DM'd my first ever game, and first my first FGU game, today and it was seriously awesome!

LOS added a tonne of fun to the play, the automation and deep-rules stuff meant that the two newbies were able to have fun, even with interesting classes, I could share cool pictures and clues in interesting ways, and the game was faster to play.

Really well done!

The only issues that impacted us in a serious way is sometimes we would open a window (e.g. character sheet, spell dialogue etc.) and the content would be missing. In the case of the character sheet, we added some abilities (e.g. spells as abilities, like hide and help) and afterward the player couldn't see his weapons. The section was there, and the right size, but no text or icons.

To fix it, he released the character, I took control (I was still able to see the weapon section) then removed all his weapons. He could see everyone correclty once control again.

damned
April 13th, 2020, 10:39
Good stuff RaggedyJack