PDA

View Full Version : Error using the 'Show GM rolls' option

zapgun
April 13th, 2020, 03:21
Not sure if its been mentioned somewhere before but I get this error when using the 'Show GM rolls' option (either via the options window, or with the '/die reveal' command).

Script Error: [string "ps/scripts/ps_main.lua"]:19: attempt to index global 'hiderollresults' (a nil value)

MadBeardMan
April 14th, 2020, 02:07
Not sure if its been mentioned somewhere before but I get this error when using the 'Show GM rolls' option (either via the options window, or with the '/die reveal' command).

Script Error: [string "ps/scripts/ps_main.lua"]:19: attempt to index global 'hiderollresults' (a nil value)

Odd I used the Show GM options on Sunday, is this for FGC or FGU.

Can you please add a step by step how to re-create this so I can look into it.

So go from 'loading FG, what modules you have open and then what you do'.

Cheers,
MBM

zapgun
April 14th, 2020, 07:46
Morning Mad!

Interestingly enough, it seems to be working after a reboot this morning (I did have FG open for 24+ hours.. maybe that was the issue?). Same modules running as before (MGT2, MGT2Spinward Marches, and a custom adventure I wrote with nothing in it but story, token, and image entries). So all seems fine now.. NO idea why it was messed up yesterday.

MadBeardMan
April 15th, 2020, 00:52
Morning Mad!

Interestingly enough, it seems to be working after a reboot this morning (I did have FG open for 24+ hours.. maybe that was the issue?). Same modules running as before (MGT2, MGT2Spinward Marches, and a custom adventure I wrote with nothing in it but story, token, and image entries). So all seems fine now.. NO idea why it was messed up yesterday.

Computers! Damn these things. Thanks for letting me know.
Cheers,
MBM