PDA

View Full Version : LFP-Looking for parent/kid combo for 5e game-new to 5e and FG welcome

mrfishes
April 13th, 2020, 02:57
FG License: FG Classic, GM has Full so players just need demo
Game System: 5E

Time Zone: Eastern Daylight Time, currently UTC-4
Day of week and time: Sunday's 8pm to 10pm
If new game, planned start date: Start April 19th
Planned Duration & Frequency: 2 Hour session weekly
Term: Longish term, will be playing The Trail of the Apprentice adventure

Text or Voice: Discord for voice and between game chat
Voice software used: Discord
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix:50/50
Number of Players in game & needed: Have 2 sets of parent/kids, looking for 1 more set of parent/kid
Character starting level & equipment: 1st lvl
Character restrictions: PHB classes/races etc

Details of your scenario
I will be running the Trail of the Apprentice set of adventures. This is a set of 5 adventures designed especially for new/younger players. Current players have little to no experience with either 5e or FG so looking for people in similar situation who want to learn both.
Please note the game will be starting off very slowly as everyone learns both 5e and FG so if you know either or both really well please keep this in mind.
Preference will be given to female players to round out the group. Looking for kids under 16 as we currently have a 14 and 12 year old playing.
Shoot me a DM or reply to this message if you have any questions.

Lawdog
April 13th, 2020, 04:58
I would like to take you up on the offer. My child is 7 years old and we both have FG unity, do we need FG classic to play? If picked what characters are the others playing? We are new to FG, have not played anything on it. I have played D&D 5th ed. on table top, She has played a few games of Pathfinder on table top, so I will be helping her some.