PDA

View Full Version : LFG Pathfinder 1st edition AP

Jroy
April 13th, 2020, 01:46
Am in PST

Looking to game Monday or Friday after 6 pm PST.

Tough to find fellow pathfinders!

If you are in the same boat, post and reply and maybe we can find a dm to run an AP.

AL cada AL
April 13th, 2020, 18:40
Am in PST

Looking to game Monday or Friday after 6 pm PST.

Tough to find fellow pathfinders!

If you are in the same boat, post and reply and maybe we can find a dm to run an AP.

Experienced Pathfinder Player here. Lemme know whats good?

AL

Radlethor
April 14th, 2020, 01:41
Would like to join a group to run through an Adventure Path

AL cada AL
April 14th, 2020, 01:53
Would like to join a group to run through an Adventure Path

Yes I would. I don't mind buying FGs if need be. Any info at the moment?

-AL-

AL cada AL
April 14th, 2020, 01:54
Yes

Jroy
April 14th, 2020, 01:58
We need a dm

Jedikia
April 14th, 2020, 01:58
I am also a long time PF1 player, new to FG, I have purchased classic, and have unity demo installed on a separate drive, so either works. I also know of another that would buy an join if we did Wrath of the Righteous, (we started it on tabletop but it fell apart), would love to complete that story path. I am game for others as well.

Jroy
April 14th, 2020, 02:02
Still need a dm

;)

Radlethor
April 14th, 2020, 02:15
My son and I are new to PF and FGs. However if people are willing for a learning GM we could try a group. We both have Ult License's and Full RotR AP.
Honestly might be rough but would be willing to give it a try with some help from more Experienced players.

Jroy
April 14th, 2020, 02:27
I am new to FG but have been dming for ages.

I’ll sign up to be your first player and to help however I can if you will dm it.

AndyRemember
April 14th, 2020, 02:33
I'm new to FG but if there's space I would love to join a pathfinder game if possible. I'm DMing another game elsewhere which is why I was hoping not to DM another one, but I do have a little experience on that end. Also open to splitting costs if that's an issue, though I saw you had access to the RotR AP already.

Jroy
April 14th, 2020, 02:48
Kick ***.

Sounds like we have 2 possible dms.

AndyRemember
April 14th, 2020, 03:59
Haha well I was hoping not to DM, just have the experience.

Rogue
April 14th, 2020, 09:41
Due to you being PST and I am EST, your 6 PM is my 9 PM. I'd be willing to GM, but my only available day at that time would be Friday nights, and it would be limited to a three hour game. But can be done weekly. I also have another waiting in the wings for a game.

Radlethor
April 14th, 2020, 14:40
Due to you being PST and I am EST, your 6 PM is my 9 PM. I'd be willing to GM, but my only available day at that time would be Friday nights, and it would be limited to a three hour game. But can be done weekly. I also have another waiting in the wings for a game.

Sounds awesome I'm in!

Jroy
April 14th, 2020, 15:14

That could work